Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How not to look high or Stoned

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smooth Criminal, May 14, 2011.

1. I'm to baked to find meaning in this post.

2. just always be high and ppl will soon come to the conclusion that, thats just your personality.

3. I find that of I shower, use eyebrows, deoderant, brush teeth, ect. (basically a normal day with smoking added, and don't have anything on me, I am fine, cause I'm chill and not like are my eyes red? Do I smell?

4. #44 S0UR, Oct 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2011
    I guess I've been doing it so long that it's not really a big deal to me anymore. Just try not to think about it so much. Instead of thinking, "Oh shit. I'm high. What do I do, what do I do?" Tell yourself, "Everything's cool. Yeah, I'm high, so what? Isn't that why I just burned?" It's all in your mind. If you think you're stoned and people are going to think you're stoned then yeah, you're probably going to look high. But if you keep your cool and not think so much you're golden.

• Like Like x 1
  5. the visine is a little more complicated if your around people who know you smoke. the perfectly clear white is just as obvious as bloodshot. the one that works best for me is the visine red eye relief astringent, cus the astringent irritates the eyes just enough to keep a normal amount of blood vessels showing.

as for the chink eye(droopy) the only thing you can do is like the others said, pretend your not stoned. it takes practice to concentrate,i like to call it the sober muscle, anyone whos had to act sober knows that kind of pulling feeling you get in your head, and that pull gets easier as  you use it. play games like call of duty, assassins creed, puzzle games, do math(more than just 2+2=4, something like 18=2y-36, or harder if you can), just dont be a lazy ass all the time when your stoned.

perfume/cologne only works if you dont smell all that much to begin with. try not to get it on you, blow through a straw, or better yet a tube filled with dryer sheets(then youll smell like fresh laundry  :ph34r: ). if you smoke inside have a fan blow it out the window.

also drink something very often. cottonmouth can be a big give away

these are all tried and true methods. my mom can always tell when other people are high, but not me. mwuhahaha