How my plants lookin autos

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dharvey, Jun 26, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  1. You got alot of dead growth on the big one remove those leaves how fars the light away

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure but guessing I'll say 18 -25 inches

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Drop it to 10-12 leds dont have alot of penetration into the deeper growth as much as mh/hps. Groom the leaves off that are dead. If you just watered your good but if not the big ones thirsty.

• Like Like x 1
  4. So I can drop the led closer it won't burn the leaves

5. Even tho it's a meihzi 600 watt led true watts 277 actual draw

6. Im 1000w hps 6 inches away if the led burns a plant in flower its not a good led, if you cant get closer your buds will be small airy and have poor growth. Cheaper leds sometimes have poor spectrum that can cause said burn basically put your hand at the tallest point of your plant and drop till you feel some warmth on the back of your hand if the back of your hand is hot its too close

7. I was wondering why my one with buds looks a little small I believe started flowering may30 but it was supposed to be a auto but it didn't flower until I put it on 12/12 so I think bad genetics but the other two are flowering today I noticed the white hairs also will drop light closer

8. Once the lil bud sites appear its in flower for sure

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thats about the start of flower

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thats a couple weeks 1498438221994.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. This is about week 5 1498438437189.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. So your big ones prob like 2-3 weeks in the deing leaves are lack of light or nutes they are either being eaten by the plant for food or turning from lack of light hard to tell under thw burple light

13. IMG_1236.JPG

Dropped light 8-10 inches this how it looks now

14. Much better

• Like Like x 1
  15. Did you water it cause if not the leaves wilting down indicates its thirsty flowering plants consume water like crazy mine are about 1.5 gallons every 2 days in 5 gallon smart pots

• Like Like x 1
  16. They can also droop if it just got water mine dont really droop after watering now that their in flower

• Like Like x 1
  17. I found out earlier she was leaning gave her a little she straightened back up I'm using kindsoil for nutes it's has worm casting fish meal all that shit in there just water when dry every 3-5 days since flower the one with buds drinking like every other day she real greedy but you been really helpful T hopefully I see a difference in buds I just recently got this led