How my plant doing?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DiamondSupply, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Its 2,5feet tall
    Late Grow(Clone planted at the 15th of June)
    No Nutes
    Shrimp Compost+Premier Potting Soil
    3 Gallon Pot
    Strain AK47

IMG_20130815_144701.jpg IMG_20130815_145044.jpg

2. Start giving it molasses asap! And burn some real wood and make sure it has bark, don't put any lighter fluid in it or carboad, then use the ashes as topsoil and mix it in about an inch I'm the soil before watering! Do this once a week and if you do you'll have big dense nugs and they'll smell really sweet.

is this trolling?

4. No my friend if you know anything about growing wood ash has many beneficial additives. First when wood is burnt it gives off nitrogen and all that is left is phosphorus and potassium, the 2 nutrients you need when flowering. Right when its put into the soil its ready for the plant to use, nothing to break down the plant takes it right up not like chemical nutrients or things like bat guano, this is because it comes from a plant source not bats not fish no animals, no labs. Its also perfect to balance out the soil naturally its 100% alkaline another great reason for it. It also deters slugs. Just check My link I posted its proof it works I didn't use any nutrients but ashes and molasses and it produced HUGE buds and a HUGE cola and I started outdoors in July with a bagseed that's all the proof I need. Research before you call someone a troller were all here to help people and you criticizing me is offensive.

5. If you do this I guarantee you'll have quality organic smoke :)

6. Check your pm's,got a couple of questions for ya  :smoke:

7. Just checked didn't get anything?

8. @[member="lusca24"] do you have a journal?

ask here so i can learn too!! @[member="lusca24"] checkin link now!

10. I just asked for a more in details "guide" on teh wood method :) @[member="lusca24"] post it here instead of pm

11. Well its really simple, just get a bunch of little sticks and start a fire preferably in a bon fire or fireplace is the easiest just throw some real wood not some 2x4's or anything like that burn it till its ash

Then collect the powdered ash, use about a cup of it, sprinkle it all around your pot, then mix a little into the soil, follow by 1 tbls spoon of unsulphured molasses per gallon of water ( you can get some at stator bros for like 3$ its called grandmas molasses and its really worth it) if you don't have molasses just use plain water

Use the ashes about once every week or 2 weeks in the beggining.
    And with molasses use 1 tbls every other day then work into giving it everyday, once your plant adjusts to it you can add another tbls spoon you'll probably end up using up to 4 tbls a gallon by time you start harvesting
    Also one thing to consider ants love molasses if they start to come into your pot just sprink cinnamon, Yea cinnamon its extremely toxic to ants but does no harm to your plant