How my ladies look?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Ekilroy1, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Just want some input. They are 80 days into flower. Some regular bagseeds and my first grow ever. The big one is in MG soil (didn't know any better at the time). The small one is some soil my buddy gave me so not sure exactly what is in it but it has very good drainage. Been flushing for a week.
    This is the big one
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the small one

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. beautiful!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's not good to lie

• Like Like x 1
  4. What a douche bag

• Like Like x 1
  5. How am I a douchebag when you asked for people's opinion on how your plants looked? I don't think they look very good. Just my opinion. Forgive me oh great and mighty ekilroy1 for being truthful.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lmao that's right...... I bet your first grow came out perfect didn't it? You didn't have to down someone else's opinion tho. Choose your own words!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I did choose my words, and you didn't like them. I'm not the one that got their feelings hurt. Some people can't handle the truth. It's ok.

No grow can ever be perfect. Just like in my business, I can never have a perfect looking yard for a customer. I'll agree with someone if one of my yards doesn't look too good.

8. You never offered anything other than they weren't beautiful , so in your brutal honesty tell us why ?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Plant looks nice and green but pay attention to the leaf tips. Se how they are turning downward? That usually means the soil is over saturated with water. You want to wait until the soil is nearly dry you should be able to lift your plants container up before your next watering. Happy growing.

• Like Like x 1