Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Pudge740, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Whats the most weed you smoked in one day?

2. I was to high to keep track.

3. ^ haha

prolly like 5g's

4. Once me and a couple others did something called the thirteen blunt challenge. Just an estimation but I'd say we smoked a good 9 or 10 grams in that one sitting

5. A little under a half oz. got it at 8pm was gone by 3am. This is between me, my sister and her boyfriend. Only had like 2 grams left the next day.

6. Only a 100 sack.
    But I have a friend from the UK coming in this summer, and were gonna try to tackle an oz in a day.

7. I smoked a quarter oz of mids one time by myself in 1 day. That sucked i will never do that again.

8. I don't know, itd be under 5 grams though. I can stay high all day off of 2 grams so anything above that is just wasteful in my mind.

9. an oz of mids through 37 blunts when i was 14. i threw up. it was horrendous.

10. [quote name='"010010ryan"']an oz of mids through 37 blunts when i was 14. i threw up. it was horrendous.[/quote]

That's .75 per blunt, that's just enough for a decent joint, I call bull shit

[quote name='"Elechronic"']"What do you think Sarge, do you think this is paraphernalia?" "Well, it does say 'weed loading surface' on it."

11. Split a quarter oz of hash with a friend in summer

12. Not all smokers prefer to roll huge blunts. Some of actually like to save our money.

13. I once smoked a whole dub in one sitting.

14. Well, me and 2 people split an ounce. But i smoked the most. Soo idk. I was fucked up though

15. An ounce and a half of some romulon (cannabis cup winner straight from a grower) and a half O of some Afghan bubble hash from Humboldt county, last 420 with a few buds, many people came and left, never more than 5 ppl, never less than 3. Me and my guy with dank never left the sesh while many would come and go.

16. [quote name='"Jones102"']

Not all smokers prefer to roll huge blunts. Some of actually like to save our money.[/quote]

A .75 blunt you'd be smoking more paper than weed....

17. 1 time i smoked a full joint to my self and another time i took 2 one hitters packed full

18. Smoked an ounce and a half with 3 people on 4/20 last year

19. Id say about 6g. Anything close to that and i don't see the point in smoking anymore.
    Ive smoked almost daily for 9 years and i still don't feel the.need to have any more than 4 or 5 in a day