Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DanKnStickyy, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Just curious, how much weed must you smoke to get uncomfortably high? (When you over do it)

2. #2 BudSmoker671, Dec 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    Depends all on the quality, Me after 2 joints between me and my friend im outta it, and start to think to my self "man i gotta sober up"

We dont roll no small joints, we roll them big and we roll them long.

[​IMG]

3. I don't think you can smoke too much and get uncomfortable. I just get really sleepy but not uncomfortable, I guess it depends in tolerance.

4. Like .9 if my tolerance is high

5. I think you can smoke until A) You fall asleep B)De-hydration C) Run out of weed. It all depends on how you're feeling. Sometimes i'll be down to smoke more but then other times i'll just cut it down.

6. First time I smoked I got dizzy and threw up, I realized I was dehydrated and it made me dizzy. But other than that I usually just sleep haha

7. Strong edible + Dabs = :eek::smoking:

8. I'm somewhat new to weed. My older brother had some medical cookies from Washington state. He told me to eat a quarter of one, but I ate the whole thing.

I felt like I was getting stabbed with tiny needles EVERYWHERE on my body. My vision was blurred, but a lot brighter. I was shaking insanely bad. I fell asleep about 3 hours later. But even with these symptoms, I asked for another cookie the next day...it was awesome.

9. I had this edible from a club, had me on my hands and knees after like 2 hours. That was by far the most potent thing I have ever eaten, I can say I was def a little uncomfortable lol

10. i have only over done it once and i blame that more on the massive amount of food i ate i spent 140 on munchie foods and by the time i was done there was nothing left i think thats what got me sick not the weed