How much yield do YOU get per plant?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by tenacity2986, Oct 3, 2006.

1. With a 400 Watt hps/mh switchable, 8 sq. feet , and 8 feminized plants, what can I expect on average per plant in yield if i allow them to grow to 4 feet tall each?

2. not trying to be a dick man but... theres no way to guess... it all depends on how you treat your plants. one grow they might yeild 4oz's per plant while another time they might yeild 7oz's. its all about the ammount of care given to them :)

3. exactly right. theres no way of finding out until its complete coz alot of things can go right or wrong. just grow, all this time wantign to know how much you'll yeild could be spent actually growing a plant!

4. Another useless poll by tenacity.

5. I think he's a dreamer.

You could probably have harvested a nice crop by now if you didn't bitch around all this time asking these sortsa questions.

JUST GROW THE DAMN PLANTS ALREADY!!! :p

6. :laughing:

7. Why would you grow 8 femenized with a 400watt? I would do 4-6 plants

8. to be more specific they are right you won't know, caring for your plants plays a factor if you don't lst, if you LST i would figure you could have up to pounds off one plant according to some other users on this forum

9. Time is bud. I like to grow 4 to 6 plants. My roomie and I grew about 30 plants twice. We used a 1000W HPS on a mover. We were pulling about 2.5 oz from some bag seeders. Now I'm only trying to keep 6 plants. Im using LST so I hope to pull A LOT MORE per plant. I don't think I would want to try LST on 30 plants. I defiantly sleep better knowing I only have 12 plants at any one time in my house. As opposed to say 70 at any one time with budding plants and clones.We will see and that's the nice part.

10. Yea i certainly dont waste my time. In fact i have plants growing and i dont think its a bad idea to have 8 plants with 400 watts. They are all feminized and I plan to concentrate most of the budding at the colas. I am going to put them into flowering at 4 weeks or whenever they get to about a 1'6''.(whichever comes first) But the plants cant get any taller than 4"6"" or my lights will burn them.

Honestly, do you guys think that with 8 plants in 8 sq feet feminized under 400 watts will yield enough so that i can sell some of it to make back the 1000 i invested into the setup?

11. No. You don't seem to be a very bright person. So any money you do make slangin bud, you'll just end up going to jail and having to pay it back in fines.

But uh, say you take good care of your plants and you yield 2 ounces per plant. If it's good bud then you could probably get $350 an ounce for it. So you do the math.

12. :laughing:

+rep

13. No whodi, it is not my goal to be 'slangin bud' yet i would like to see the operation pay for itself and the rest is for personal consumption. So dont go presuming my intellectual ability cuz im sure when it comes down to it, i could WHOOPPP ur whodi a$$

14. Laugh Out Loud

15. Fortunately, Whodi has a sense of humor. I like u whodi. + rep (LOL):smoking: