how much yield can i produce from this..? its bout 3 weeks into flowering!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by MrDayzd_420, Apr 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its bout 3 weeks into flowering, has MG for soil, water/feed every 4 to 5 days or when soils dry! its about 7 inchs. smells very stinky and when i touch it aroma left like a sweet sour smell, it was bagseed and my first grow!

Attached Files:

2. Probably looking at a quarter-pound, easy.

3. lmfao "Quarter pound easy"

4. Can we see a pic with a lighter in it for comparison? :D

5. ha so then a queper? i was thinking bout an oz! but a quater p sounds so much more nice. how did i do with it honest opionions please. i wont get angry, lol and plz nothing stupid plz! omg im asking for it in this one ;o)

6. Dude, you could get a 1/2lb of that lady no prob:cool:

7. here she is next to the lighter for a better guesstimate! lol her stem is so thin i wonder what i did wrong? can someone give me sum advice for next grow?

Attached Files:

• 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      267.4 KB
      Views:
    • 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      323.6 KB
      Views:
    • 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      314.8 KB
      Views:
  8. I'm done bein an asshole....seriously....On a serious note here

Is this a joke?....Are you for real about that plant? I don't wanna hate on you or grow or anything but that thing is pathetic...I mean it's just a twig. You're gonna get like bowl off that. If that.

How did you even keep it that small? That's like a feat in it's own.

9. I'm fucking dying over here

10. Funniest thing i have seen in a while

11. I am guessing it was clipped off a larger flowering plant, given a slight haircut and then its stalk pushed firmly into the dirt, lol.

Hey, apply some water and it might shoot roots!!!!lol. At least you will know you have a girl for your next grow. Good luck!!!!!

12. lmao harsh but true... that looks like about a gram at best. thats so cute lol.

seriously what did u do wrong... well it looks stretched so next time bring the lights closer about 2 inches from the plant and use daylight bulbs or 5000k+ bulb for veg to grow it nice and big, put a fan on it to strengthen its limbs and leave the lights on 24 hours durring veg... looks like ur doing great on the flower part tho lol just keep the lights close. and is it possible u had autoflower seeds? if ur growing indoors dont do autoflower, that way u can control when it flowers. u might want to try starting with a clone if u can, my clone was bigger then that when i got it. that way u kno uve got a healthy girl and itll save u some time and effort.

better luck next time

13. bro, you have to send these pics to the Guinness book of World Records for the smallest flowered Cannabis plant. You might get 1.5g

14. ...how DID you get it so small? looks like you cut the tip of a branch 6 weeks into flower and are now trying to root it. or just troll GC.

15. That's so fucking crazy...Unless it is just cut from a bigger plant...I'm totally dumbfounded. I mean that looks like it went from sprout straight into flower.

I guess possibly a fucked up auto?

16. lol. man poor guy you shouldnt give such a hard time, but damn props for bonzai effect man- talk about a micro grow...

;)

17. BIGGER IS BETTER!!!!! or is it. If there is any women in this site, can they confirm this myth!!!!

18. Man that is a big ass lighter ! How the fuck do hold that thing and light it !! :D

Nice grow mate, hope youve put aside a good few days for harvesting an curing that.

Nice one :hello:

19. omg im too stoned for this shit are you seriously asking us how much you going to get? you just want to get ripped on dont you, dude you will be lucky to yeild a gram off that what the fuck did you do wrong it should of been twice that size by 7 days lol on the bright side tho your 1 gram is looking nice

20. Haha this is crazy, you must be using 1 23 watt cfl.
    You should get a small 50/75 watt hps if you have to be secretive. Because that's not even worth it no offense. I'd be mad if I were you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.