Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Cornjob, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Trim could be better. But the shit looks like some dank; Bud was the logical choice. How often do you pick up 120$ zips of dank?

To the naysayers:
    Leaves generally have a lower trich to plant matter ratio than buds, regardless of how frosty they are. So we like to trim em off such that they don't mess with the taste. If they're good like this, we make hash.

Leaving those sugar leaves on is good for the cure, bad for the smoke (unless trimmed finer, later)

2. You wouldent... And for people that don't blow there own BHO we smoke it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

We clip as soon as 3 weeks apart to like 7. The guy said he used to make BHO with it all but he just didn't feel the need to anymore I guess  :confused_2:

4. In bama a half ounce is 170$ish. I wish I could get some like that for that good of a price, I would be a rich man very fast, haha.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Grasscity Forum mobile app