Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much would you pay?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by cdeg, Nov 11, 2013.

1. so my guy said this was some really good amnesia haze mixed with silver, I paid £40 and I have got experience buying it but I usually get 20s and was just wondering if this is the correct amount for a 40, and how many grams do people think are in here because he said there was 3.8 at least, smells and looks great to me though.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like 3.5-3.8 to me. In my area it's 50-60 for 3.5.
    So yes that's a very good buy. Looks dank as fuck.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #3 TheAnswer121, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    doubt it's 4 grams but if it's more than 2 you made out. $20g. a specific weight wasn't agreed on for the amount.  enjoy though. looks delish :yummy:

4. I paid 40 for both bags, not each one

5. fuuuck that's a lot if money, is that in America though?, and it does look niiiice

6. Yes in america. Street prices.
    People here have overpriced bud and now that's just considered the standard.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. I'm not sure what the exchange rate is but I think 60 dollars is quite close to £40 so that's alright

8. I would get that for about $35 here.

9. #9 Greenunit, Nov 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2013
    I'd pay $30-$35 for that.

10. i got that, but my comment still applies. you made out. and looks good. smoke away

11. ah cool just checking cos I posted a pic of 2 bags didn't wanna confuse anyone haha

12. I'm moving to wherever you live with prices like that haha

13. Canada! :yay:

14. on my way

15. Come to Cali and meet a grower you won'thave to pay a $1 a bag

16. that's crazy!

17. 40 US dollars for each bag? FUCK! that doesnt even look like 3.5, maybe 3.5. but damn thats so much bro

18. it's impossible to tell based on a picture, every different kind of bud has a different density, but unless that is some dense nuggetry, personally i would not say that is 3.8. but where I am, 4 grams is around 50 dollaz so you are probably fine. smoke up.

19. I'd pay like $50 for that over here, so you got a good deal. 

20. 50 or 60 if it is 3.5. shit looks dank as fuck