Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for this ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by meeatyou13, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Yo I picked up a Half an O of Afghan Kush here for 80$ and he delivered. How much would tha go where you guys live ? Im sorry,My camera is Fucked up on this computeur so there is no way to show you my GIANT bud. But I know for sure its Afghan Kush.

2. dood where i live you cant even get that shit my post is the one right under yours "where can i find dank pot" i mean around here i pay 50 an eighth for high mids to low highs not even specific strands

3. dude I know guys that can move Afghan Kush for $500 an ounce where I am. 1/2 an ounce for $80 oh fuck man I'd buy that up and flip it so fast here if it was $160/ounce.

People probably think $500 an ounce is a ton but it happens so don't give me bullshit or call bullshit on it. :rolleyes:

4. wish i knew someone who knew a grower :smoking:

5. Actually,Im not sure if its smart so say it Out loud,My buddy is younger then me and hangs ou with these 25 yr old Hells Angels,so My buddy hooks me up there number so Im calling him for quite some time now,the only problem is that he works for real also so he is really buy guy,but when we mee tup ITS always worth it,He got some Afghan Has too..So nice smelling and pliable it was the best shit ever.

6. haha ok i can see it bein that price from the HA. wonder if they gonna get into buds hardcore

7. damn, i thought i was getting kickass deals here. a half of a strain like that would run me 100-120 with all my hookups.
    nice pickup man. i'll click the rep button.

8. fuck... that would go for around 140 + here

9. I'm coming to your house next weekend if you actually have this connect.

:nojoke:

10. Pics or it didn't happen.
    SOMEONE you know must own a camera:cool: haha.

But seriously, where I live.. I could get a half ounce of Afgan Kush or any other kush for $90-$100 so i'm sayin' you got a good deal.

11. Why dont you guys start your own grows? Its not like its hard.

I'm starting my grow this Friday.:D

12. Fuck come on Over. And I found out how to use the camera. The only problem is that the size of my pictures are so high quality and so big,Grasscity does not take them,I past the limit. Who knows how to fix that problem in a simple manner Then I can post some pics next time for all of you guys ! AND GIRLS

13. upload them to photobucket or use IrfanView to resize them

14. no pics..so i cant estimate...

15. this isnt meant to be offensive, but this is the first time to hear anyone say "dank pot". :laughing:

oh and we don't ask where to get bud on grasscity, for all we know your a cop trying to bust damn hippies or cops are on this site trying to figure out where to bust people.

16. Afghan Kush is some chronic ass shit, So an Oz of Afghan Kush is probable around 250-350$ because its really good and somewhat rare. Which means a half O is about err..... 130$ Just make sure the guy isn't bullshitting you with some fake ass mids.

17. Lol Dont Worry Im sure he aint,But ehhh.I got into a fight with him actually,I learned the hard way to not Fuck with people more powerful then you....Called him a faggot,and now he wants to kill me :). Shiiiiiit,But my friend sorted things out so i mgood now.. lol.

BTW: This was like 2 motnhs ago,Was interested right now in wondering how muc hit goes for. so Lemem know more people !!!.