How much would you pay for this Bong?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by nb8475, May 28, 2012.

1. My friend is selling this SYN bong. Straight tube/ice catcher. what do you guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. $45

filler

edit: nice body bro

3. He said he wants more like 80$..

4. Split the difference 60$ and it's a deal

5. Wow, i was actually just thinking exactly that as i refreshed the page. 60 sounds good. And if i buy it he's gunna clean it so its gunna be like new lol

6. Yea and if you want to you can always get an ash catcher or another downstem and you can improve the hit.

7. He said not going under 80. Soo prob skipping this 1.

8. Yea I think 80 is steep offer 65 let him think and bet he takes it. No offense to him but nobody's gonna pay 80

9. Depending on how heavily it was used, $80 aint too bad. They retail for $120-$140 usually.

10. Yea 80s not bad. I could probably get him to 70. IT would prob be worth it too. It looks pretty sick and its brand name so

11. Bro, tell your friend hes ripping you off. Tell him you researched it, asked others who know a lot about scientific glass.

I'll tell you right now, thats not 80$.
    Hell, my local headshop is known for its expensive and outrageous prices, and even there, I snagged a taller bong which came with ice pinches, a diffused downstem, and a simple dome percolator. All for 65$.

Looking at that, I'd pay no more then 60$ for that. Small, only offers ice pinches.
    The only reason I can see this going for 60$, is because of the glass quality and thickness. If it weren't for the thickness, I'd say 40$ but hey, your friend wants to rip you off, so you'll in the end decide whether or not you want to buy it or let it be and buy a better piece for a better price.

Just sayin dawg, your friends a douche.

12. How tall is it?

if its like 11-13inches they retail for 120+

Tell him you have to get a better downstem and slide for it and 65-70 is the the highest you can go.

My buddy has a SYN straight that is a decent piece. Its a little on the harsh side tho, even with the Showerhead downstem.

13. #13 TheBongExpert, May 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2012
    I don't know what you guys are talking about, but SYN aren't that cheap.

Just checked a few online stores, they cost about $120 new.

http://http://*******************.c...ss/syn-glass-45-x-5-mm-beaker-black-gray.html - For some weird reason it wont link to aqua labtechno, so reply to this post and check out the link

SYN Black label Beaker Bottom Water Pipe

Since it looks dirty, then I'd take it for $70, if it's clean to looking brand new, then I'd take $80 for that for sure.

FYI OP, it's not a "straight tube", but a "beaker base". Straight tubes are bongs like this: http://www.brotherswithglass.com/SYN_Pink_Label_Double_Perc_p/bwg-syn11.htm

14. Your friend's crazy.

First of all, any used piece will garner 50% of what they paid for it, otherwise he's being a cheap *racial slur*.

Second, it's dirty as hell. I wouldn't pay more than $60.

15. In saying reguardless of how much a syn is new its not worth a Xbox 360 and games used and dirty and with no percs.

16. those are like $150 new in a shop.. tell him to clean it and maybe you will do 75

17. Those are 89$ on chicokush.com idk if its too late to help

18. Yes he said he would clean it. And im looking at chicokush and it's not the same one. I'm going to offer him 70.

19. Not exactly, I could sell my SG on BM for about what I paid. If not more.