Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would you pay for a pack of Marijuana Cigarettes ?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zippoweed, Mar 29, 2011.

1. idk where you guys live, in CA, the prices if weed was legalized would drop to $40 an ounce for it. im pretty sure its the same around the USA if it was legalized.. id pay 10 for 20 joints.

2. I'd pay about 10 or 20 bucks for 50. $2 for some hemp papers and the rest is for a seed, light, hydro, etc. The only way I would buy from a store if it were legal would be if what I had on me ran out.

3. i can see a 20 pack being $20. but if it was legal i would be buying loose buds anyways

4. If they legalized it, more than likely don't you think it be the same price as regular cigs?

I mean, it would start being mass produced just like cigarettes and therefore cheaper. I doubt they would make you pay $20 a pack, as then no one would smoke them.

5. #65 Kriller, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    nah cause people go through cigs faster than joints... which means they would buy packs of cigs more frequently than joints.

an average cig smoker goes through at least a couple packs a week... while one pack of 20 joints can last... a while

6. Well, if/when it's completely legalized, it's going to be mass produced, so a pack of weed cigs won't be too expensive. Marketeers are smart people. And besides, in those marijuana juices, there's 25-65 grams per bottle.