how much would it smell if...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by cburykyle07, Oct 6, 2005.

1. i dryed my buds in my dorm room in a card board box?

my room is about 12 x 12 with 1 window and i wud just sit it in the top fo my closet (no door on closet)

would it stink up my whole room of bud and then some?

2. most likely

3. Just hang em up there....no one goes in your dorm right? just lock your door when your gone and have it locked while your there...

4. everynight there is study hall and my door has t be open for 2 hours straight... and teachers and other students are in and out of my room.

5. Were these grown in your dorm??

I am highly against this idea....fucking around with stuff in a dorm room is not a good idea at all. I personally remember two kids get busted because they were stashing 1oz of dank that happened to smell.

They forgot to remember that the intake to the AC in the dorm room circulates throughout the whole dormatory. Eventually the hall director figured out who it was.
    Especially if your door has to be open for 2 hours, you have to be crazy.
    In my opinion I think you should find another location to dry them. It could be done if you conceal the bud in a cardboard box or something that is ventilated....but it still might not cover up for the smell. Some bud doesnt smell at all, so it depends.

Either way, goodluck and don't get busted.

6. ^^^ Ditto.

Sounds like you're not even in a regular college dorm (well, no college dorm I know has mandatory study times and junk, but whatever), more like a residential high school dorm. I went to one of those and there's no way I could have gotten away with it... the RAs and shit actually did check the dorms when we weren't there they just didn't tell us. GL.