How Much Would It Cost To Fix This?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Spliff Shady, Jul 8, 2014.

1. I want to get this fixed properly I just broke it and its driving me crazy. It's a $650 piece so I'm willing to spend some money to get it fixed professionally. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404783270.500923.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404783300.017392.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404783354.284040.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1404783391.167168.jpg

2. depending on your area, i think a glassblower will charge you 100-150 minimum to fix that. pretty sure theyre gonna have to kiln it because of how long the crack looks to be.

3. K thanks for answering.

4. Are you the guy from the other thread who took that one idiots advice and wound up cracking your joint?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I would go to the car parts store pick up some jb-weld for about 5 bucks mix up the epoxy and then evenly spread it around the outside of the joint a good thickness and let it dry. That will be your cheapest quickest method of reinforcing it. Take care not to get the epoxy inside the joint or the next down stem you get stuck will be a permanent addition 😁

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Yes lol

7. got me curious as to what you did lol

8. Tried to pull out a broken adapter out of the joint after chiseling down the adapter. :(

9. Chiseling doesnt work very well with glass, lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. the white sanblasted joint can not be fixed again, you need to ask a blower to use a replacement to change a new one