Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much would 1 G of dro cost where you live?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GodCreatedWeed, Jul 29, 2010.

1. Around here the good good strains $20. popcorn $10-$15.

2. $10-15 depending on your connect, some people like to be nice ;)

3. $17.14, I pay $120 for a quarter, I have never bought less than that.

4. Ouch one of the few states in the west where a Q costs over a $100, fricken UT, ID, and WY need to get with the program (medical) but i could see myself getting charged $120 for a Q just cause it's "dank", and plus ive paid $60 for an eighth more than a few times... :mad:

5. I don't ever pay attention to high quality herb.

It seems like from every dealer I've gone through, there's two kinds of weed that they will try to sell me.

1. Reggie - normal marijuana that comes in all different shapes and sizes and gets you high.
    2. Dank/Dro/Chronic - Marijuana that is so expensive that I have a hard time thinking it's even worth buying, but looks and smokes amazingly.

I've noticed that prices are much more generous in rural Texas near Waco than they are in Indiana (probably due to the presence of Indianapolis, Chicago, and Detroit -- tons of demand for marijuana due to high population vs buttfuck egypt Waco Texas and the relative lack of smokers). I got a gram of "Dro" for $5, considerably better than the around 5-6gram 20 sack I came across the same day.

Both got me high, the Dro just smelled better, tasted better, and had a better high.

When it comes to quality/quantity, I have to disagree. If I were to buy dro, I'd buy reggie to, because I'd like to just have my normal weed like I'm used to... And have some dro on the side for whenever.

6. True, although I use dank, I don't like it much either.

My favorite is Chronic, because it's a funny word. I never understood what the hell "corn" was...

BTW - I forgot what I was replying to - I'd say 20 bucks, generic answer

7. I don't understand what dro means, because we have hydroponically grown weed at low and high prices, but if you're talking about top shelf shit it's like 20/g

8. usually a little less than 20 a g, 200 for a half, 350 for an o

9. #30 purplehazeguy, Sep 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2010
    I live in Canada, Ontario to be specific and I can get Kush or nice high grade at local highschools or even reputable dealers for 10 $ Canadian :D;)

My tolerance is extremely high tho because I never smoke sess ..

$100 for a half oz (14 gs)
    $180 for a Oz (28)
    $340 for 2 oz (56)
    $700 for Quarter Pound (113.39 grams)

STAY HIGH , purple

10. 10$/g from where I'm from.

11. Popcorn sized nugs.:smoke:

12. 10$

8 if you know the right people.

25 a half quarter
    50-55 for quarter
    etc..

13. Dro means Hydroponically grown, not quality. You can have shwag hydro.

For NYC Sour Diesel, which is all I get at the moment, 20/G, 125/Q.

Keep it blazed, :smoke:

14. come on man, you gotta have something short to call good weed...but correctly speaking, dro isn't a STRAIN of weed. My dealer uses dro to call good bud good in general, but he still has the strain name.
    BTW, I also live in Texas, and depending on which dealer i call, i can either get a g/25 for really amazing purp, or with my other dealer 2.2 for $20 of some fire

15. Mayne shiet i can get bout fo blunts of dro fo twenny

:rolleyes:

but srsly it kills me that people still call chronic dro

16. im from ny and 1g of dro is 15 or 20 depending on dealer

17. im so glad i live in canada.

i would never pay more than $10 a g.

sux for you americans who pay like $20-$25

so much for land of the free.

18. 10-15 per G.
    75-80- 1/4 O
    130- 1/2 O

But it's hard to get it around here which is annoying.

19. Your country is different, and I'm sure all around canada is different. Same with the US and other countries. Different regions = different prices, its not just Americans like you say. There is no need to bash on JUST americans.