How much will I yield

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 28gramsadaysmoker, Jul 14, 2017.

1. 6 plants are critical n the other single cola plant is a random bag seed sativas. I just want to know how much will I yield over all I have a 1000wt light n have them in 5 gallon buckets

Attached Files:

2. 475 dried grams...with luck.

GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Why you say with luck ? N how can I increase the yields there only on day 23 of flower

4. There are many varying factor in how much you will yield, but.. if you get less than 12 oz you should be disappointed, not sure what 475 grams is in old money lol

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hell if you get less than 16oz that seems kinda low for a 1000W

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ok I just opened calculator to work it out lol. 12 oz is 336 grams. You should expect more than that but without more specifics, I.E. light, space, nutes etc it's really hard to say

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'm going by the old hps gram per watt conversion...which says 0.5 grams per watt...in his case 1000 x 0.5 is 500 grams...I went under that and landed at 475 grams which is when it over dries on you and you lose a little..good luck let us know!
    GFP

Sent from my SM-G600FY using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. 16.75 oz.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I use bionticare cal mag n bionticare bloom n bud candy I put 25ml bloom n n 10ml of mag n 10ml of bud candy I feed them 2 quarts per plant every other 2 days I used to feed them 1 quoart everyday but I wanted to try something new was that a bad idea ?

11. Do you use the cal mag every feed?

12. Ya is that a bad or good thing ? Thank you so much for your feed back man I appreciate it

13. Nobody can tell you how much you will yield - too many variables. With a 1000w HPS you should yield no less than 1-1/2 lbs - that's only 4 oz. per plant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Honestly, idk. I only know of people using cal mag to correct deficiencies. Can't honestly tell you it's right or wrong but I wouldn't use it every feed myself as you might lock out the plants ability to absorb other nutrients by over feeding calcium and magnesium. Maybe you researched? Idk. I haven't on that.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Thank you man

16. Those plants look a little small and bare but you have excellent light penetration. I'm betting close to a pound but maybe a little less. Some of those plants are pretty darn small. Where did the leaves go?

• Like Like x 1
  17. I just defoliated them that's why they have no fan leafs

18. Maybe next time don't defoliate so much and see if you notice a difference... me personally I hate defoliating that heavily so early into flower I like to wait until the last couple of weeks when I'm letting them die anyhow. Idk seems like if you have a bad enough nute problem there aren't many leaves there to protect you. Also consider vegging them out a bit longer next time and LST more or scrog it to maximize yield...

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

19. Ya but why would you Defoliate so late don't you want more light penetrating the lower buds sights

20. They do.... I do a staggered harvest... I take off the plant in 2-3 sections... the tops come off and the bottoms are all exposed for 1-2 weeks until they get harvested and I take the fan leaves off during the end of harvest mainly so it doesn't make the actual harvest day a pain in the ass while also opening up the bud sites to finish up the last week or two.

Look at the outdoor grows where people pull 2+ pounds off of the plant... tell me how defoliated they look lol... They don't they look like big ass bushy trees... hell look at some of the better more known grasscity growers pulling 1.5+ pounds off of 1k HPS... more than not they have a lot of fan leaves throughout the grow and yet there buds have no problem developing... idk it's best to try it all out for yourself instead of going by what everyone says though which is why I was recommending it.

Robs New Journal RQS SQ#1 Clones

• Like Like x 1