How much will gamestop give me for madden 12?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RVD420RVD, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Don't get me wrong I like it but it's absolutey pathetic. I can only take so much. Anybody Who owns it will know exactly what I'm talkin about

2. the game is stupid. especially how they do roster updates.

I bet you would get around 20-30 for it in store value, maybe less cash.

3. you wont get much... call them and they will tell u

4. About 12 bucks. Then they sell it used for 54.99 Shit's ridiculous when you can just get the new game for 4 more dollars. Gamestop is cool and all, but fuck trading with them.

5. Just sell it on Craigslist. You can easily get double whatever GameStop will give you.

6. madden = cod

Madden could release one game and just charge for the new seasons roster update like 15$. but of course not, gotta repackage it as the next one when its really the same shit

7. They will give you $0.01

8. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']Just sell it on Craigslist. You can easily get double whatever GameStop will give you.[/quote]

This all the way!

9. [quote name='"KyleMatthew"']Just sell it on Craigslist. You can easily get double whatever GameStop will give you.[/quote]

Ya that's why I'm trying to sell it to 1 of my friends but nobody seems to want it. Gee I wonder why

10. Not shit. Most places don't offer much for used sports games because the shit drops in price so fast

11. [quote name='"Mogwai"']Not shit. Most places don't offer much for used sports games because the shit drops in price so fast[/quote]

Na, in august right before madden 12 released, madden 11 was still 60 bucks

12. Okay, but it still doesn't take long for it to drop in price (it drops a lot too). Within a year people will be able to get it for $20. The Madden games definitely drop faster than other games

13. one thing they take into consideration when they buy or trade a game with you is how many do they have in stock.

if they have a lot in stock you wont get much. if they dont have much, plus if its high demand, you will get a little more

14. How much would i get for the Black Xbox Controller from gamestop????

Im trying to get like 15 bucks cash

15. you shouldn't have a hard time finding a friend willing to pay$ 15 for it