Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much will 9 grams of schwag make

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BotanistJJ, Oct 22, 2011.

1. like i know theres no exact answer...but i was thinking about makign qwiso today and was wondering if its even worth doing it with 9 grams

2. Nah not worth it. Make 2 4.5g brownies instead. Personally wouldn't smoke it ever though.

3. will i get ~1gram tho?

4. The real question is, what're you doing with some mids?

5. i get a half oz for 20 atm...cant fight it yay arizona

6. Depending on how shwaggy it is, but I don't think 1g of qwiso is out of the question.

7. its green has *some* visible trichs that look pretty good... seedy tho

8. Remember those seeds are working against you weight wise too. Your 9 grams isn't quite 9 grams.

My opinion.... roll up some blunts!!

9. well im getting a half ounce...but it always comes out to 16 grams...i was going to keep a quarter...i could put the whole half in there but that would only leave me with a gram of sour d to put it on :X

10. I've done it with about an eight of dank shake and an eighth of mids.
    Got just over a gram

11. With any concentrate production you get back about 10% of what ever you put in. So yeah technically 9 grams could get you about a gram back but I have found that with smaller amounts like this you usually only get about 5% back, especially if you are not using top notch buds.

12. [quote name='"BotanistJJ"']well im getting a half ounce...but it always comes out to 16 grams...i was going to keep a quarter...i could put the whole half in there but that would only leave me with a gram of sour d to put it on :X[/quote]

You should take the 16 grams keep 2 grams to yourself make the qwiso with 14 grams of schwag and you will probably get about a gram of qwiso