Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weight is a zip?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Soccerguy420, Aug 2, 2011.

1. I know the prices will vary, but how many grams/ounces is a zip?

If you want to throw the price in and your state that would be helpful as well

2. #2 Glassworks, Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2011
    28.3 grams to be exact, an ounce is a zip

3. simple. and straight to the point.

4. Since an ounce is the typical bulk purchase, there is too many varaibles on the price. But to give you a very rough estimate, here in socal it can range from $250-$300. Even then that could be off.

5. i would say 280-350 is average here on long island (new york) but ive heard as high as 380 and shit, its usually all dank and prices go
    1 gram=20
    1/8=50-60
    1/4=100-120
    1/2=180-220
    then a zip, as said above^

So sounds like you guys get a little bit better deals than us hahaa

6. depends on the quality of the weed.

7. I like how only 2 people in here realized they said WEIGHT not PRICE.

Read much guys :p

8. read the last line of his post sirsog.

9. Pff, i dont read posts, i read titles.... obviously

you got me though, 10 points for gryffindor

10. Lol :devious:

11. yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:hello::hello::hello:

12. #12 Soccerguy420, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    No shit I'm vacationing in long island as we speak :smoking:

13. ohh word lol suffolk or nassau county?

14. Texas typically is 300-400

15. #15 RedMagic, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2011
    A zip is another word for an O, an onion, an ounce, whatever you wanna call it. It's 28.3 grams.

A zip of decent mids runs between $150-$180 here. I can't find dank in bulk unless I go across state lines, where the norm is like $400-$500 for an O of dankness.

...fuck that.

16. Damn down here in dallas we get a full G for about $10

17. Damn Oceanic, 300-400 an O is high for TX. I was paying 200-260 max for ounces, most of which were brought in from Colorado. Now I live in CO and can get fucking amazing weed for $150 an ounce when I'm not vaping my own homegrown stuff.

18. You guys are replying to a thread that's over 5 years old, in case you didn't know.

19. 28 grams, I pay on the streets $260-$280, at my local dispensary il pay with $230-$300 depending on strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum