Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weight in stems?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Spivey, Nov 15, 2009.

1. Ok, so I've been collecting my stems so I can cook brownies for myself and 4 friends. All the stems are from high grade crip. We all weigh between 130 and 170 pounds. Of us, I'm the only one that smokes on a regular basis. Three of my friends smoke occasionally (as in once or maybe twice a month for the most frequent user) and the other has tried it twice but doesn't like the act of smoking, and therefore wants another method.

So my question to you is.... how much weight should I have in stems alone to get all of us super baked? :D I'm cooking with cannabutter btw

Thanks a lot in advance :)

2. when i made brownies, i used over a half ounce of regs and ate a quarter of the pan.

i was blasted. so there's a frame of reference.

3. thank you for the response. i've made brownies before though, but we used actual bud, not stems. i'm just wondering when it comes to stems, since i really don't know the thc content compared to bud

4. about an ounce of stems should do the trick

5. holy balls, that's alot of stems... haha

well i better get some help with my collecting than :eek: or just throw some bud in there :rolleyes:

6. Stems?I dont think theres thc on stems.

7. roflroflroflroflrofl

8. there is a lot of thc on and in stems.
    but an 8th of dank stems in a pill bottle and shade it hard for 10-20 mins
    you will get a good amount of kief

9. I have about 22-23 grams of stems and trimmings right now
    Trying to get to that magic 28

10. indeed.