Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Florol, Jun 16, 2012.

1. How much weed can I buy with 100$. I'm from Michigan.

2. should be able to snag a quarter

3. Matters what dealer but you'll probably be able to get a quarter

4. Maybe a dank quarter or a half of some mids or close to an ounce for some lower mids

5. Quarter, don't buy mids, they suck dick wherever you live.. Get urself a quarter and some food lol

6. Yeah man I'm from MI. You can get a qt. Maybe for like 80 if you got a hook up.

7. [quote name='"In thaCut"']Quarter, don't buy mids, they suck dick wherever you live.. Get urself a quarter and some food lol[/quote]

This.

8. this guy i know said he can get me 10 grams for 50$. i think ill either get ripped off or it's gonna be shitty ass weed.

9. [quote name='"Florol"']this guy i know said he can get me 10 grams for 50$. i think ill either get ripped off or it's gonna be shitty ass weed.[/quote]

Shitty weed for 400 Alex.

Haha yes, that is regs prices so unless you see it first I don't suggest to make the purchase. Just get 7 grams of DANK for 100 if you have a connect for that.

10. Quarter = 7 Grams which = 7 dubs(1 gram) in your terms.

11. What city you in man?

12. 9 Grams easy.

13. In a medical state shouldn't you be able to get your bud cheaper?

edit: Cheaper than the standard $100/quarter

14. [quote name='"Dissec"']In a medical state shouldn't you be able to get your bud cheaper?[/quote]

Haha not really man. We don't have that flood on the black market like cali did.

And the system in this state is fucking weird, like they don't know what way there gonna take it.
    Patient to patient sales were legal, then illegal, and last I heard they're legal again.

15. i would say around 7 grams (a quarter)

16. Should be able to easily get a quarter of some dank for $90-$110.

17. I would say probably a quarter.