How much weed would you give for a blowjob?

Discussion in 'General' started by Stride420, Mar 7, 2014.

1. #1 Stride420, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    Let's just say a decent looking girl you know says she'll give you a blowjob for some free weed. You guys never agree on an amount but she gets to work. How much do you give her after she finishes?

I say 2 if it was just ok. But if it was a mind boggling one I'd throw 5 grams her way.

What about you guys?

2. Probably just a hit outta my one hitter...after ive hit it.

3. Just pack a bowl in my bong and blaze it with her. If she was real good ill pack more.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 50 bucks for a "mindblowing blowjob" ? Good luck unless it's some slut that goes to your school

5. I would give her just enough weed to assure that she will give in to anal.

6. I'd give her a resin hit .... Jk idk an 1/8th

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. None...And then tell her to get the fuck off my cloud before I push. :cool:

8. None I don't fuck with hoes. I like real woman.

9. fuck that

10. #10 kulling4ysss, Mar 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2014
    2 blunt roaches, 5 joint roaches, a .03 nug and a bitch with one titty

High

11. Never pay for anything you can get for free

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. None, that's what chloroform is for

13. None. But I would be giving the blowjob... so why pay yourself?

14. Why give her anything after she finishes? Got what i wanted now be on your way hoe.

15. Lol once we spark I'm hitting either way, so there's no reason to give her anything

16. I always have a couple of small bags of Oregano with me for situations like this.

17. ITT: Internet Tough Guys

you all talk big game but I guarantee the previous posters look like this [​IMG]

LOL.

Head is head brother. As long as she doesn't bite and is braces free.

And to answer the question i have no fucking idea but if someone was selling themselves for weed I would roll a generous joint because i would feel bad about how pathetic she was

19. Sorry i didnt wanna waste my weed on you dude. Dont be pissed though. You should look at it more of an experience. Its not everyday you get to suck my dick.

20. Nothing you ever get from a woman on this earth is ever free. Always has a price one way or another.