Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed would a wood chuck smoke if a wood chuck could smoke weed?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by thereeferist420, Apr 11, 2023.

1. What is your best guess?

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. All of it. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. At least 20. That's how many they got on me a few years ago. All about knee high and nice and healthy. All I had left of that plot was some scattered leaves and stubs sticking out of the ground. Luckily, I had 2 more plots in other areas.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. A peck of pickled joints...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. I asked this same question several years ago on a lost account and someone told me 7.4 grams and that sounded nice and precise so that is my personal best geuss.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The seedless weed to feed the chuck in need of a green nug is proportional to the weight of the little fuck

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the maxis of the axis, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant.

8. The angle of the dangle is inversely proportional to the heat of the meat, provided that the maxis of the axis, and the gravity of the cavity, remain constant.

9. I’m picturing a snoop dogg wood chuck , eating tons of edibles shaped like logs. Little Phil couldn’t smoke he had no opposable thumbs.[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1