Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed will 10 bucks usually get you in the Southern states?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LonelyStonerx, Sep 16, 2011.

1. I don't wanna get ripped off. Like 2 or 3 grams right?

2. Quality and location.

3. Shwag/reggie 10 bucks we'll get you around 5 grams atleast in texas. If you're thinking dro, then nothing.

4. Lets say you did get ripped off, its 10 dollars.

5. I'm tight budget dude. It's not 10 dollars, it's my last 10 dollars.

6. depending on quality anywhere from .4- 2 grams

7. 2 grams of mid.

8. It's not a good idea to spend your last 10 dollars on weed. Save it for next month.

9. I still live with my parents, it's cool bro.

10. Probably a gram if you want to buy good stuff.

11. Yes but most men have pride.

We need your location OP. You can search something along the lines of "cali prices" if you live in cali, etc, they're a billion threads on "how much does weed cost in your area" but webehigh.com which will give you an idea, but it could be less then what it actually is (outdated). Or ask in the title when you have a location i'm sure it'll catch the locals eye.

Talk to friends and stuff to, ask them. Your smart to want to know the going rate beforehand and not look like a fool, maybe ask how much first then double check that's the normal rate and call him later. I would be worried about getting pinched though, then a high price.

12. i know a girl that'll give you a top nice tug job for $10

13. 2.5 of mids, .5 of dank

14. It differs from state to state, and what you're looking for.

15. In my 5 years of experience, around 2g of mids, around .5 of top shelf. But then again, its all about who you know. Im sure its possible to find better deals.

16. Probably .5 grams lol

17. Lol if I asked anybody for $10 worth I'd expect to get slapped.

18. The dealers I know would take a 10 dollar offer as personal affront... Now high school dealers and schwag would snap that up quickly...

19. 12-14 for a gram of dank in North Florida where I live.