Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

*How much weed to you put in a J?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Mar 22, 2011.

1. #1 Minikayslay, Mar 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2011
    As Title Suggests.......:wave:

2. i put about 3 "weds" in.

3. My whole bag.

4. as many weds as you want

5. Enough for maybe 1 1/2 or 2 bowl packs.

6. i dont weigh it. but probably atleast a gram

7. is the reason im not getting that blazed , because im only putting .2 in , Ive got some silver haze Just dont wanna waste it all on js , Getting my New Bong Tomorrow.

8. Yeah, that's a little bit to small of an amount for me.

9. fucking one gram jays *****

10. ^^^ lol.

For my rillos, i put a gram or a bit more

for my L's, i put about 2 gs

11. .5-1 gram is what i use.

12. .5-1g for joints. And anywhere from 1-3.5 for some tasty L's :smoke:

13. usually around .3-.5. i like to roll like 3 or 4 little ones instead of 1 giant one

14. .4 or less, any more than that goes in a blunt

15. .5 to a gram, I prefer breaking the sessions up because it is more smoking then just smoking it all in 1 J if you feel me and of course I hotbox every J.

16. I don't weight it. I fill the joint till it has that perfect density where the weed is compact enough to get you super baked while still being loose enough to let air pass through without having to bust a lung. I'd say around 1.25-2g depending on the paper.

17. prob 2 and a half bowls.... .7? something like that.
    Now for L's.... well that's a different story.