Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed to get with 100?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MrGoatington, Jan 19, 2013.

1. So I'm supposed to get about $100 soon and there's no real package for 100, so do you think 9 grams for 100 would be reasonable? My guy did 8 grams for 80 before, but it was actually his friend and not him specifically so I don't know if he'd be willing to do 9 for 100, though in the end it's ultimately his weed, seems reasonable to me.

Since 100 is basically a dub more than 1/4 here (80) do you think asking for 9 grams for 100 makes sense?

Here's the weed itself, it's pretty solid quality.
    Photo Album - Imgur

Typical $40 for 1/8, 80 for 1/4, haven't bought anything higher than 1/4 before.

2. idk where u live but i could get a half oz for 100

edit: that weed looks bomb if you could even get gram by gram $10 a pop thatd be good, but idk where u live so prices could be anywhere on the map

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just buy a Q save 20$

4. i'd ask for 10 grams. why not ask for it to the gram?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its easy in the UK, £10 a gram from shwag to dank.

6. It's really hard to say because I have no idea where you live and what the going rate is.

here, I can get an ounce for $100 but most people pay that for a half ounce. 25 and eighth, 50 a quarter, that's the way it is here.

• Agree Agree x 1

7. Damn that's cheap as hell... and I'm in Oregon too, just a little more inland than the coast.

8. I don't really have anything to spend 20 on.. I guess I could go to my local headshop and find a cheap bong just for fun.. but I already have a nice bong and I don't really smoke out of a pipe or anything, prefer bongs. Could start collecting pieces I guess.

9. [quote name='"MrGoatington"']

I don't really have anything to spend 20 on.. I guess I could go to my local headshop and find a cheap bong just for fun.. but I already have a nice bong and I don't really smoke out of a pipe or anything, prefer bongs. Could start collecting pieces I guess.[/quote]

arggggg for some reason i hate the way that baby looks. srs.

10. Save 20$ u dont need to spend it

11. Quad of loud for a bill

12. Around here $100 will get you a quarter of some dank.

13. A quarter of good(hopefully with spare change)
    With the right person you can get an ounce of reggie for 100$

And I mean I suppose if you knew where to find hash or other concentrates you could pick some of that up, but seeing as you're asking us what 100$ can get you, I doubt you have that connect.

14. I live in Shitland and we get 7gs for $110.

Y'alls is lucky.

15. [quote name='"Batmanchu"']I live in Shitland and we get 7gs for $110.

Y'alls is lucky.[/quote]

ay i can do u an ounce for 300 if u want i jus needed get situated loool

16. Yeah, turns out he's willing to do 11 of what I posted for 100 so, good deal, about 9 a g for some relatively dank, not sure if that qualifies as dank or not but it is pretty good shit.

17. I get a 1/4 of dank for $100, I'd say go for it.

18. I was gonna say, usually with the 40 per 1/8 stuff you usually get 75 for 1/4 and so on. I woulda said 10 for the 100, but if he's willing to do 11, good for you :D
    Looks like a pretty good strain to me though, definitely some dank. Funny thing is, I read in your other thread that you usually only smoke this and trust me, even if you have great strains, the difference in high between some strains is amazing. Your buddy is a good grower though, maybe he'll add some variety in time lol :smoking:

19. At least 12 grams I usually give people that I know 15 for 100