Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed to get super stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MagicPotBus, Jul 6, 2012.

1. Hey guys,
    The title pretty much says it all. I'm going to get some weed in the next few days. I'm assuming its gonna be some low quality reggies or mids, considering I'm a bit of a newb, and I'll be buying off of a highschool kid. I'll be smoking out of a bong. I want to know about how many grams I'll need to get really high. Thanks, Y'all.:bongin::smoking:

2. 1 gram should get you fucked out of you're mind if you have a low tolerance.

3. Toke as needed.

4. For me 1 gram for a nice high 2 for a intense one and 3 will have me flying but I try to use the mflb and save weed or smoke hash my tolerance is too high and I planning on taking a t break

5. its all about your tolerance... how often do you smoke?

6. You don't want to hear this, but it depends on your tolerance. If your tolerance is low, you should get pretty zooted from like 2 g's.

7. Go buy dank if it's ur first Time trust me the first time I smoked t was dank half a joint I was lying in bed I saw amazing colors and was floating. with shwag or mids becareful tho a few hits will make u feel a nasty high and u will feel tired the whole time and don't underestimate the dank either. Just go but 5 dollars worth stick it I'm a pipe take 2 hits wait a few minutes and take more depending how u feel

8. If your new and getting regs I'd jst go ahead and pick up a 8th as most places (depends on location and seller) will give u a discount on 8ths and u should be able to make that last anywhere from a day to a week depending on how you use it.

9. Honestly, I haven't been "super stoned" in a long time. The last time I remember being super high was when I ate a whole brownie of some bomb SSH. But i'll be pretty fried if I smoked 2 bowls.

10. 2 bowls

11. You won't need anywhere near a gram if you have a low tolerance

12. no tolerance, half gram will have you good
    some tolerance, one gram will have you good
    medium tolerance, one gram will have you alright
    high tolerance, two grams plus

13. A super amount of weed.

14. Just buy a dub or an eighth and you'll have plenty of weed to get baked outta your mind.

15. take 3 dabs of some wax

16. smoke a whole blunt to your self?

17. try about 3 gs your first time:smoke:

18. Don't try 3gs that would probably have you sitting in your bed paranoid about to call the ambulance..since this is ur first time maybe smoke like half a blunt or buy a cheap bowl from the gas station and smoke about a bowl or 2 and see how u feel.

19. Thanks guys, I only loaded up about three decent sized buds, took 6-7 hits, then I was fucked out of my mind. I thought the stars were trying to hug me, but I was afraid they would burn me up. Then I tried to get water from a tree.

20. 1 since you sound like a low tolerance HS kid. It all depends, I am having trouble chilling with 1g of dank in a session, I need more.