Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should we buy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by sembud, May 14, 2013.

1. So me and about 7 other kids are gonna go to the beach for 7 days to celebrate our high school graduation. All of us are planning to smoke weed. There is a lot of variation in tolerance though. I have the highest tolerance because I smoke almost everyday from my bong, my other friend only vapes so his tolerance isn't as high as mine and another friend of Mine smokes from my bong occasionally. Everyone else is either a newbie or smokes weed rarely once a month. So how much weed should we buy for the 8 of us that we can use all week? I plan to be high pretty much the entire trip.
    I was thinking 3/8s? But I'm not sure

2. atleast an ounce kid, gotta be headie as fuck or you could risk gettin made fun of

3. Yeah for 8 people for a week I wouldn't do any less than an ounce. If you have left over then its a bonus, but I doubt you will.

4. Atleast an ounce and a half. I would probably take 2 ounces

5. I'd bring 2 ounces of the best weed you can buy, you only live once.

6. Going to need at least a oz maybe a oz and a half.

7. An ounce dude 

8. Pretty much what everyone else said. Just an ounce, because, if everyone else is pretty weak to marijuana, except for you, and 2 other guys, and you're going to be there for a whole 7 days, then an ounce will do you good.

Me, I would buy only 2/8's, because I like to consume my weed and make it last a while. An eighth lasts me a week alone, so 2 of them should last me and my friends, but, that's just me.

Also depends on how much money you got, and if you're going to want to spend it on other things while you're there.

9. yea i'd say at least an ounce. if you guys don't need much to get high, then a half will even do, shit, maybe even an eighth if you guys are super frugal lol. but for a good time, at least an ounce. but that shouldn't be a problem if you guys all pitch in some money.

10. Yeah an ounce no doubt, get your buddies blazed! :smoking: Don't let em green out though lol.

11. You may or may not use an entire ounce, but I would take that much. You're going to get the best deal by going for the full oz. Make sure they chip in too. Nothing worse than a bunch of cheap bastards. Be safe and have fun bud!

12. #12 New Jersey, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    think about it this way. How much weed would you guys want to consume per day? My guess would be at least 4-5. And 4 times 7 = 28 (one ounce). So an ounce at minimum is what you should bring.

And splitting the price of an ounce between 8 people would be very cheap no matter where you live.

13. for 7 days, if you guys are actually gonna sesh then I would buy atleast an ounce
    JUst have everyone pitch atleast 30$. If everyone gets 40 you can get an ounce forsure.

14. at least 2 ounces

15. pounds on pounds on pounds, am I invited?

16. as much as you can, you can never have enough :)

17. One MILLION ounces!

[​IMG]

18. 3/8ths will definitely not be enough. As said, 1-2 ounces would be good. Hell, at a three day festival me and two friends had two ounces between us. And there's nothing wrong with leftovers. Just make sure your friends chip in, no one likes a mooch.

19. I would actually need around 7 ounce for the week... My friends and I smoke about an 8th a day each so 8 friends smoking an 8th a day is an ounce a day...