Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed should I get for 3 people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by swizzle95, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Hey me and my two friends will be smoking this weekend. I'm gettin the weed cuz I'm feelin pretty generous. My dealer has juicy fruit right now. My one friend has never smoked before and my other is occasional as well as me. Should I get two or three grams? Thanks

2. Two grams would probably be more then enough :). Happy toking!

3. 1,3 out the bong. and scratch your ass when your done

4. An eighth would be plenty. It would probobly last you into next week too.

5. What will yall be smoking out of? And how long will you be together?

6. I would say 1/4 zip would be good

7. I would get a gram and a half.

8. Get a quarter ounce if you 3 wanna smoke for the weekend

9. Moonbeams has it right... even if you had 3 occasional smokers, 1 gram per person for the night is more then enough.

Im just assuming pipe/bong... if your rolling joints you'll still be fine just as long as you don't have a bogarter!

If your doing 2-3 days, I'd say about 2 grams per person. Just depends on how often and how you will be blazing :)

10. To be sure I'd get 1-1.5 grams for each person. So 3-... whatever 1.5 times 3 is. Can't rlly do math right now....

11. 3.7gram should be alrite

Peace