Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed is too much weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puppiesisone, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I've been thinking about this a lot lately.

I smoke generally about a bowl or two daily(well, nightly) and that gets me pretty good and chill. Lately, because of spring break, friends leaving for a long time, friends coming back, among other shitty justifications I make, I have been smoking waaay more in a session. It'll be like 3-4 of us and we'll end up smoking an 1/8th or so without stopping and I get so beyond stoned to the point where I can't even function. Generally this is awesome, but since I've been doing it so much lately, I kinda miss just getting a good high but still being able to function and go out in public and shit.

My question is, how much weed in one session is just too much? I don't know if there is a real answer here but its something to think about at least.

2. More than two bowls for me is just a waste.

3. all depends on tolerance and quality of weed.
    for me, when i can't drive (which is very rare) is too much weed.

also, too much can be too much if you green out

4. When it begins negatively impacting your life, then you're doing it too often.

5. If you feel uncomfortable, then stop.

[​IMG]

6. inhale deeply? :p

7. Not really the question I'm asking... I realize that when you go out of your way to smoke, you should probably take a step back and look at the big picture. I can say I work for a Fortune 100 company and smoke daily(but so can people at Wal-Mart :rolleyes:) .

I'm just wondering how much in one session gets you past the point of "good". Has each individual came up with their magic number?

I never get paranoid when I smoke but lately I've been thinking to myself, "Man I'm just way too stoned".

I don't expect anyone to have a real number, because I realize it is different for everyone. I guess it's more of a philosophical question than anything.

8. agreed.

9. It depends. There is no magic number. Just the feeling I get that let's me know when I'm "good". It depends on the strain and potency for me. If I'm hangin with certain buddies and they have some good shit we'll spark up a fat j. Then another. Then after a while another. But then again there were times when I brought some killer shit or a friend of mine had some fire ass shit and after a J or a bong hit, I was like, "yo man, I'm good fool" haha

10. What is this "too much weed" you speak of ?
    Some form of ancient paradox ?

haha nah I say if you smoke more then a 3-fer a day then you need to take a break and get that tolerance back up ?

11. I go out in public high all day. I see nothing wrong with it. Then again, I can function on pretty much any amount of weed.

I only get to trippin' when I start sippin'. :p

12. Damn I dab like a half gram of live resin everyday and smoke some pretty fat joints and ocassionally a backwood atleast a eighth or bigger