Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed is this?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xxender, Apr 23, 2010.

1. Definitely at the least B grade weed but looks to me like 0.9g.

2. imo you overpayedd.
    i just picked up a $20 and i got 2.1G and it was some goodass Mid.

Next time id go to another sourcee

3. at first i thought you got ripped the fuck offf..... but then i saw the better quality pic and saw that it was actually a chronic pickup.

it's straight. 20 for a G is the usual business.

4. Looks like a good buy man. The cose up showes that it has some quality to it and you got a decent quantity really. You really cant get to picky when your only getting a dub. Yes, you should get what they told you you would get but I know plenty of people who only get a g of GDP or Medical for 20 and can live on it for a week smoking reguraly. As for your more perfered high being a sativa high, plan on spending more money. I love sativa highs and I buy any bud thats sativa on the spot but I also always pay more. Spend ten bucks and roll you a blunt or two of sativa...A unbleaviable high for a someone new.

5. Oh my God. I throw 2.5 in my dimes. 5.3 Dubs. $25 quarters, and $90 onions. That's midies. Piff, I weigh out my dimes to .7, my dubs to 1.4, $50 8th. I am pretty much taking over this city with these prices.

6. Looks alright for 20$, but it all depends on the buddd.

7. That close up is not mids bro. thats actually pretty dank.

Good buy for 20$....

8. id say 1.5gs or so looks like some decnet stuff

9. whoaa.....al pacino, chill out! we all know how the underground weed biz is where at it's, not like other drugs like crack and coke are more profitable or anything :rolleyes: