Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Is This Grass City?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Somnia, Aug 12, 2009.

1. Fuck, you got that for FREE?! Lucky..

But i'd say its about 2-3 grams. It's hard to tell with just pictures.
    How dense is it? if it's dense then you could probly add another gram on it.

2. Buy a scale.

3. Yeah, i probably should haha.

4. that looks like 5 or 6 bucks worth where im from

5. I'd say 1.5 at most, 2 would be pushing it IMO but then again it's hard to tell by pictures. A scale is truly a great investment. :)

6. that could be 1/8 if its really dense... and i think i saw a few seeds so its probably some mids? idk im not expert on strains, i just smoke alot of it lol.

Oh and ps... not to scare you or anything with this story but one of my friends got a nug for free too... turns out it was definately laced with something and he was passssed out. naturally we f***ed with him. i hate people who do that stuff... just make sure you get it from a friend.

7. yeah my close friend gave me it and it is really dense aswell.

8. I would estimate about 1-1.5g's. Not bad to have gotten for free though. Any weed is a good gift. But yeah, I can't stress that enough either to anyone touching the product, a scale is great to have.

9. well, thanks for the help anyway.

10. 1.86145454545454545454545 Grams.

11. QFT :smoking:

12. 1.3... repeating of course. :D

13. Looks like about a half eighth to me. The nug structure looks like outdoors but for free it doesn't even matter. Roll it into a blunt.

14. You said the picture was taken from your phone, so I am going to guess it looks 2 times better in person than that picture. This being said I would say you have about a gram there, including the stem and it is no name dank. From what I see it is a nice light greenish color, and it is from a camera phone so probably is pretty nice.

But it was free, I would smoke any weed that is free. (cannabis, not clovers)

15. It's also especially difficult to tell because you didn't include anything for scale in the photos.

16. Blaze it loll