Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed is this ? and is it good ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hugebong_, Apr 12, 2018.

1. So i just picked this up from my plug and I dont know if i git ripped of. He told me its 5 g and that its good quality stuff. I'm a cannabis noob so i dont know if its good and i dont have a scale, how much would you guess is this ? 20180410_132547.jpg Screenshot_20180412-154738.jpg 20180410_133431.jpg 20180410_133853.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'd smoke it

Is the weed sticky or dry? It doesn't look like 5gs how much you pay?

3.4gs looks like this man

IMG_20180409_163828.jpg

3. Yh it's 5g and looks like decent weed nice pickup how much did you pay?

Sent from my SM-G900FD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. It's pretty dry but still sticky. I paid 40 for it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Dollars or pounds lol $$ or ££ lol and nice pickup have a nice smoke

6. Dollars :D Thanks man I'm gonna roll one up rn :smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks decent quality wise, but 5 grams? Looks like maybe 1.5 -2 grams max.

Sent from my VS996 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Actually I dont think its less then 2 g but also not 5 :D But what do I know I guess I'll have to buy a scale to know for sure

9. Stems are heavy. It's probably 5g unless you have a reason to believe they would rip you off.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hon, you can buy a scale that will weigh in grams and ounces for about $10 at any department store. And that looks smaller than the eighth I got.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. It is 5g man the person who weighed it for you probably did it bang on 5g. I'm just going from looking at brewsnweeds weed he posted.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Weed 6-7 outta 10 and I’d say that’s prolly more around the 3.5 mark no more then that unless it’s like damp

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. You guys sound dumb as hell you could have one little bud be 5 gs there’s no way to tell from looking. It’s probably 5 gs just get a scale if you’re worried but why are you coming here to ask if it’s good just smoke the shit and see lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Looks to me about 2.5 or 3 gms I would go buy scale and check with next fresh baggy stay safe.

Sent from my ASUS_X00ID using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. I’d go for the 3.5 mark too, if you added them 4 small buds up I don’t think that would make a gram, and the other 2 smaller ones don’t look close to a gram each either, price isn’t that bad for what I’m used to paying anyway even if it is 3.5

• Like Like x 1
  16. I’m sure you’ve smoked all of it already but a comparison pic would help like a lighter next to it or a quarter. It looks dense to me but, can’t tell how big buds r

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yeah it's all gone already, but it was really fucking good so I'd not even be mad if it was 3.5 :D

18. It could be 5g's. I have had some dense bud that weighed heavy. I have also had some light and airy buds that looked like a lot more than it should, but it all weighed.
    Get a scale off Amazon for 10 bucks. You won't regret it. As far as quality, it looks good to me.

• Like Like x 1