Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed, has, etc do u smoke a day or week?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JustJesse, Mar 10, 2012.

1. I don't smoke much ill take 1 or 2 bowls at night every day. And a 8ths last me a week.

2. In a day Ill usually smoke between 1-4 grams. Ill usually start with a bowl or three in the morning depending on if I have to do something, Ill than smoke a bowl every couple hours throughout the day and a nice big blaze sesh before bed. I go through and 1/8 in a day or two, and ounce will last maybe a week or two. I havent smoked in about a week though, havent really felt like it, and have been doing other things.

3. [quote name='"claytonb11"']In a day Ill usually smoke between 1-4 grams. Ill usually start with a bowl or three in the morning depending on if I have to do something, Ill than smoke a bowl every couple hours throughout the day and a nice big blaze sesh before bed. I go through and 1/8 in a day or two, and ounce will last maybe a week or two.[/quote]

Wow! Your down bro lol!
    You grow you stuff or buy it?

4. :bongin:I smoke once every other week if I have time and when I do I smoke .2 out of a bong and I get high out of my mind.
    :bongin:

5. Often enough. need quality though

6. [quote name='"tokesmoke69"']:bongin:I smoke once every other week if I have time and when I do I smoke .2 out of a bong and I get high out of my mind.
    :bongin:[/quote]

I just bought a bong 2 weeks ago. And it was my first time smoking out of a bong in like 5 years. I choked like no ones business lol

7. It depends. If its my day off I generally smoke all day from either my bong or my vape, so I would say 1-2 grams on a day off and probably .7 - 1 gram on a day I work. I buy halves about once a week or once every week and a half

8. [quote name='"betatester2k"']Often enough. need quality though[/quote]

I'm from los Angeles so we got some dank weed.

9. An 1/8th can last me nearly 2 weeks. I smoke about 2 bowls a day I'd say about .15-.2 per bowl pack..yup I'm a conserver but I can easily get stoned off my ass with that amount,especially with good product.

10. I buy a half eighth of dank about every two weeks. smoke about once or twice a week.

11. since i can only smoke at night and i try to conserve weed i can make a G stretch 4 days against my will... ill finally be buying in bulk soon (Oz) so ill be able to enjoy more when i need to.

12. [quote name='"BlazeLE"']since i can only smoke at night and i try to conserve weed i can make a G stretch 4 days against my will... ill finally be buying in bulk soon (Oz) so ill be able to enjoy more when i need to.[/quote]

I would love to buy but the ounce but its to expensive. An ounce of some dannnk weed will cost high 300 or low 400. And up!

13. It really depends on what I have going on that day and such. But normally I smoke about a gram a day.

14. I usually buy in bulk QP's or Pounds usually, I like to stay well equipped and prepared so if I wanna blaze I can :smoke:

15. #16 BlazeLE, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    i just asked my guy and an O of the usual stuff is going to cost me $300 even. and my shits dank. basically he told me 1/2 was going to be $200 and he said i get a price break at an Oz so i figure ill stock up on an Oz every 2 months (based on my current usage of .5G a night with the occasional 1G nights, plus i will eventually get a vape to cut down too).

16. I also like to blaze up my friends. If im with someone I blaze them up, I think its rude to expect someone to bring their own weed over. I blaze my friends up when I go out to, since I like to smoke more than everyone, if I bring weed they smoke with me when they normally wouldnt :)

17. hi, i dont believe we've met.

18. [quote name='"claytonb11"']I also like to blaze up my friends. If im with someone I blaze them up, I think its rude to expect someone to bring their own weed over. I blaze my friends up when I go out to, since I like to smoke more than everyone, if I bring weed they smoke with me when they normally wouldnt :)[/quote]

You reminded me of a homie I have. He would buy a pound and share Lol he went into the army n became a ranger! Cool dude!

19. Usually about less than half a gram. I can make a gram or two last forever. It makes no sense but the more i smoke the less of a tollerance I have. Oh well its a plus haha. * smoke*