Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed for 40$?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CopyCatx, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Hey im new here just saying hi.. Any ways im going to a friends house next week and my other friend is going to get me some weed. I just want to know how much mersh i can get for 40$. I know its mersh but what ever, as long as im smoking im happy :).

2. I'm assuming mersh is the same as mids and/or reggie. If that's true than I get quarters for $20, so you should get at least an eighth for $40.

For other questions like this head over to the Appretince Tokers Section of the Forums.

3. reggie for 40$ an eighth?

I realize that different areas have different pricings and such but that's just ridiculous... I'm probably biased seeing as I live in Los Angeles where you can get eighths of dank for 35 but whatever.

4. If I'm spending $40, I should be getting at least an 1/8th of some heady, super bomb ass chronic.

That's typical for the area I'm in.

5. Depends on where you live. I'm in Arizona and I can get an oz of some nice regs for $50 or so. All about supply and demand.

6. My dank is $50 an eighth and like I said reggie is $20 a quarter, but I'm not going to assume his connections are as good, if they're even close, so I just undershot it. That's why I said at least.

7. Anywhere from 5 grams to an ounce depending on who it's from and the quality of the mersh