Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed does it take to get you high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by asian smokeez, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I'll just go for a walk and burn a bowl by myself, but it hasn't been doing it lately. I'll need at least a blunt or two bowls if I didn't add any kief

2. About 4 bowls of very good bud.

I gotta dab, or stop being high. Guess which one I picked.

3. Sense I've been on a 3 year t-break (one more year togo) I'd assume one or two hits of some dank (.1 grams or less) will get me pretty lifted.

4. About 3 good hits of some fire to get me a good buzz. 1 gram in a short time will get me blitzed. I skip days on purpose. Smoking grams every session is a waste if its fire, but thats my opinion.

If you don't mind me asking, why in the world are you on a 4 year t-break?!

6. 4 year tbreak? dawg, thatd be a death sentence for me.

7. Just a bowl pack in my Arizer Solo will do, but it's not always high enough.

A high more than a buzz would take maybe a dime. 

8. #28 sektr, Nov 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2013
    I'm only smoking once or twice a week now, so like .3 in a joint if I'm smoking solo (I get much higher alone, idk why), .5 with friends. A single bong rip is plenty for me in either situation now although I could sesh with some buddies.

Even when I was smoking daily I plateau after like 2 or 3 rips, high doesn't change much after that. God bless natural low tolerance and good herb (smoked like 4 times a day for over a year never needed more than that)

9. I smoke pretty much everyday.. but it depends. It depends on what im smoking, and also what im smoking out of. I do not live in a legal state yet. So I have to take what I can get. But if its some tasty itll take one nice bong rip.. Bongs seem to get me higher it feels like..  2 hits of regs will usually do it from the bong.. again depending on the regs lol.. hope i was helpful, doubt it.. :bongin: :yay: :bongin:

10. I nice dab of some crown extract wax will get the job done for me... if not a nice fat bowl of some flowers will get me stoned

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. 3 year t break ,and it's because I'm on probation (so I look at it as a t break).

12. I smoked through a quarter with my girlfriend in less then 48 hours. And didn't even feel very high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. How much weed? Well, last month I went to a concert and ended up in a limo with one of the performers. We smoked probably an O in blunts between 10 people. After getting back to the venue and then a 30 minute ride home, I was dead sober. Dab city bitch, all I gotta say.

14. .3 hahhH

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. #35 MooseyPoo, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
    I usually smoke two bowls 30 minutes apart, about .3 grams per bowl, so roughly .6 total gets me nice and high.

16. I need atleast a half a gram to get good 

17. .08g through my Lotus gets me pretty baked. and then .2g through my Da Buddah gets me extremely baked. Any more than that at a time sends me to space and makes me sleepy. As I said in the other thread about t-breaks, I haven't taken a T-Break in 4 years and I get all day, every day.

18. #38 Pot4fun, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2014
    lol honestly ive been smoking multiple times per day for about a year, and it still only takes me one good .3 joint to get baked as shit

personally i find that tolerance has more to do with the intensity of your high vs how much it takes you to get high. thats why your first time smoking was probably crazy as fuck but you cant ever get that again

19. .3 in a joint? that must be a real pinner if u only use that much lol

[​IMG]tthis is around .4-.3

20. 1 bowl of my pax vaporizer, vaporizer is the only thing that will really work for me now , so sad :(