Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed does it take to get you high

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by asian smokeez, Nov 23, 2013.

1. I dont smoke often so .2 or.3 has me really high and if I smoked a half a gram I will be flying backwards dont laugh guys I just have a low tolerance and I only smoke joints what do u smoke out of or which u prefer and how much exactly to get high

2. #2 Deleted member 629842, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
    I've built up a high tolerance again. I probably go through 2 grams per smoking session, and I probably have like 3 good long toking sessions through-out the day. But that's also covered in Dispensary keif and hash.

3. Idk currently it was about .5 to feel it and like 1.2- 1.7 to actually say I'm high....

But I'm in the process of a tolerance break. Day 2

Sent from woah sweet Grasscity Forum

4. what do u guys prefer joints pipes blunts or bongs me I like joints because with blunts u need to roll alot and I dont need much to get high but good memories of going downtown with an old homie and smoking blunts and grabbing a 40 oz of beer

5. one hit out of a one hitter >100mg . it's great stuff.

6. .5 - vape

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. The average joint is 0.3g and that has me high if it's the usual dankness I get, 0.5g isn't uncommon.

Btw who the fuck has to smoke 1g+ to feel a high, you need a tolerance break as you obviously abuse it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. it depends on the method of smoking. If a bowl/ghetto blaster it's like .3.-.5 to just get high. like .7 to get stoned. A 1 gram blunt to the face will have me feelin alright but 2 1 gram blunts will have me on my level  :smoking:

9. lol .1-.3 gets me baked no need to be embarrassed i quit though 

• Like Like x 1
  10. Mids? Gram+
    Fire? Half gram or less

11. .7 to get to the high I like. My tolerance Is way too high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. .5ish. Getting my first bong in a few days though, might jump up to idk like 49 grams

13. Nothing wrong with having a low tolerance :) I can smoke a gram or more to myself now in a sesh but one or two bong hits used to tear my head off lol.

14. An 8th a day keeps the dr away.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Around .5-.7 for a good high of dank.

16. #18 RedEyeCEO, Nov 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2013
    . 3 to . 5 of medical grade bud usually. Less after a T-break. #RedEyeClub

17. I'm probably at my highest high if I go anything above .3 or .4. For me to get at that level of high where I'm still coherent and capable of doing things throughout the day, I'm only going to need to smoke about .1 to .2 in one-hitters form my glass pipe.

18. it realy depends on the intensity of the weed im smoking
    if its crappy hash (we have that around here, not common in america or europe i think) then 3-4 small bong bowls will get me pretty high
    if its high grade weed then one bowl will get me high, 2-3 will get me stoned for a while.
    low tolerance ftw