Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed does a gb save?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 1b3h1gh, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Everybody says a lot and I want a real number. Does it save half, a quarter, what? because I got a limited supply of weed, and if i can make it last longer, I would appreciate it

2. i bet you could get 6-10 grav rips out of a gram of weed. which will probably get you higher than any bowl you've ever smoked

3. I use a socket, used to use a bowl, but I would say I could get 10-15 rips from a gram. Each rip is a solid 1-2 hour high. But at the same time I've had a half gram bowl. It depends on your tolerance, the bottle you use, and the size of the bowl. And my tolerance isn't that high. 1 rip a day right after working out (when I used to smoke).

It saves a lot.

4. Get an Arizer Extreme Q

5. [quote name='"veinte uno"']i bet you could get 6-10 grav rips out of a gram of weed. which will probably get you higher than any bowl you've ever smoked[/quote]

I could get two gravity bong hits out of that gram. it like taking a bong snap op, except it's not filtered through water (unless you're a creative boss). you light the full bowl and get all of that in one hit, rather than taking multiple hits to get the same amount.

so let's recap. all the weed gets burned and goes into the bottle, so there is no wasted smoke. there is also more thc entering the bloodstream in a quicker time frame, making you feel higher.

6. I get 20 gb hits from a gram. .1 is 2 hits for me. It's conserves a lot. IMO second only to edibles and vaping. It's no fun though, I like the act of smoking.

7. Depends on the size of the gb

:confused_2:

8. So wouldn't the smoke eventually go stale? Like if you couldn't inhale all of the smoke at once. (my mind is on stale smoke atm because i was playing with the smoke in the bong and a little bit went stale right before i inhaled it. coughed up a lung...)

edit: tasted shitty too

9. [quote name='"Deuro"']

So wouldn't the smoke eventually go stale? Like if you couldn't inhale all of the smoke at once. (my mind is on stale smoke atm because i was playing with the smoke in the bong and a little bit went stale right before i inhaled it. coughed up a lung...)

edit: tasted shitty too[/quote]

then pack a smaller bowl. smoke that just chills in there will go stale.

10. I got the gears grinding nd i think I might just have a way to filter a G bong

11. K I got an idea tht has like a 90% chance of working. Ill post back in a few

12. 711 used to have metal straws for slurpees which work perfectly for a downstem into a gravity bong

13. yea but the plastic straws work fine coz it's not like it's gonna burn any worse than the screw on cap you use for the bowl

14. Really harsh smoke from a GB

15. [quote name='"1b3h1gh"']yea but the plastic straws work fine coz it's not like it's gonna burn any worse than the screw on cap you use for the bowl[/quote]

Do NOT use a plastic straw for a down-stem....
    Or don't take my advice and do it anyways.

16. nah thats a bad idea, when you pull up on the grav the lighter flame gets pulled into the bottle.... it would definitely burn plastic

17. ive always wanted to try this but could never find a downstem long enough, just attach your bowl to a long enough metal tube,( pretty sure you can get them at home depot ) and when you pull up, or take your finger off the hole( waterfall ) it will pull the smoke down the downstem, through the water, and up into the bottle.

18. Solving the stale smoke problem is simple. Use a decent sized bottle that you can inhale everything. I used to use a 20 oz aquafina bottle with a glass bowl+downstem.

19. I'll just get a little metal tube and use that as a downstem

20. dont use a plastic bowl either. use a socket from a socket wrench set.

-thank me later for saving your LIFE