Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Do You Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by nkp420, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Hey everyone. My name is Nick. New here!!! I probably buy about 2 oz of weed every month which runs me about $350 (I buy qtr pd and split with a friend). I love smoking because it makes me feel happy and less stressed. It is kind of pricey but I was wondering what do you all smoke on a monthly basis? I was thinking about growing a plant or two myself just so I can save alittle money.

2. If u smoke that much you’ll need a pretty big grow to be harvesting monthly.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. hi i just join the forum 3 weeks ago and i smoke the same as u but no one believes me in this forum.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. :lmafoe:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I usually smoke joints, blunts or hit the bong I mix it up. I wish 1 oz a month would be enough.

6. Oh yeah. 2 oz is pretty much par for me. At least 3 or 4 fatties a night after work. Waaay more if I have the day off. Some days I sneak home at lunch at chief one back lol!

The crew: "Why do you have your shades on, it's dark and gloomy today?"

Me: "Uhhh......welder flash?"

The crew: "We're landscapers!"

Me: "Uuuuuuh....."

7. Don't smoke anymore but when I last was I was buying a half every couple of weeks or so.

When I was staying high 24/7 I was buying a quarter at a time and trying to get it to last me a week but it never did...

8. Oh and I guess since it makes a difference I smoked bowls almost exclusively. Joints and blunts very occasionally and if I did someone else was usually throwing down with me...

9. Not much smoking these days, maybe a shared joint every month around?
    I vapourise 3-4 times of an evening. Occasionally I'll do this on top of an edible, more often than not a firecracker (I make nutella, pb and cinnamon ones) or if I'm going out to a movie, I'll just have the edible.
    I've don't measure things out quantity wise any more to be honest...I just never look at what increments we really take...I just grab a handful and chuck it in our supplies whenever.

10. i smoke more than all of u wow turns out.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Not according to the threads you post.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Well if you put cough drops in a bong for flavor you must have crappy bud so I could see why you may need to smoke a lot to get a buzz... Lol

Sent from my KFASWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Whatpottt also cant afford to smoke joints and wants to inject or snort cannibis to make a couple grams last longer. Yet wants us to think he's some big hot shot smoker with a high tolerance and loads of experience....lol

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. I get the low to mid price buds of california dispensorys. :icgreen:

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  15. Low grade....lol that explains a lot. And in Cali too hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. I mean not that its a competition, or anything.

17. @killset that is the kind of weed whatpot smokes lol literally looks like cheap brick shit.. I doubt a dispensary sells him weed like that:confused_2:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. So you understand that it's the same people that are going to be replying to every thread. So you can't fool us by giving us contradictory information from one thread to another.

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Lol holy fk..

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Can u imagine how much they'd pay for top shelf stuff if they're prepared to pay 70 for brick shit lmaooo

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1