How much weed do you smoke in one day

Discussion in 'General' started by Shaggy2High, Dec 15, 2010.

1. There is a thread similar to this but its not the same. I want to know how much you usually smoke a day. If you don't smoke every day, post how much you would smoke on the day that you would smoke (does that make sense?)

2. Usually around a gram a day by myself. Some days it's like 2-3gs though

3. Dude, I'm pretty sure anyone who claims they smoke more than an ounce a day is a liar.. just saying

4. Not EVERYONE.

It could range from 1 bowl in the morning to an eighth. Really depends.

5. Eh, depends on the day.
    I would say average is about 1-2 grams.

...but there are always heavier days. Called weekends.

6. I could do it, but on a daily basis I don't think. Some days I don't even smoke, maybe week or so without smoking, then there are some days that I can blow a Q by myself. All depends on what I'm doing.

7. Why is one gram the lowest setting? I try to conserve...I probably smoke .5 - .7 on a typical day. Just little snaps from the bong.... :bongin:

So, naturally, I chose an ounce + :D :smoke:

8. Probably, even though i can do it its just not smart.

But if your a grower now thats a different story. :D

My bad i didnt want to many choices. Just round to the closest which would be a gram :D

9. None.....

But when I'm not on t-break, I'll smoke at least half a gram of dank on a weekend.

10. 3-4g average

11. I smoke like 1-1.5 and i think thats a lot (unless im smoking worse shit then im used to), so wheres the option for like 1-2 bowls a day lol

12. how does someone smoke more than an eighth? i don't get it

on my days off i smoke all day (by myself usually) and max i can go through is about an eighth, anything more and i have the worst head ache.

13. Round it to a gram :wave:

14. do you smoke schwag? No offense btw

15. >A Gram on the average weekday. More on the weekends

16. mids usually brah, sometimes i get a bag of dank but not recently

17. high quality schwag

18. i smoke my city dry everyday

19. probably around .5 a day, closer to 1 gram a day on weekends when i'm not too busy

20. This is kinda like asking "How many pieces of cereal was in that bowl of Fruit Loops you ate for breakfast this morning?" lmao