How much weed do you put in your joint ?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Deleted member 948257, Jul 13, 2016.

1. For me I've tried 0.70 grams for a joint that's 5 joints for 3.5 I get the same buzz and time high or it just feels like that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. .5-.7

but i dont really like joints that much

• Like Like x 2
  3. Anywhere from .3 to a G. But joints and blunts are a waste of green IMO.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Probably .4 in the smallest papers but then I usually only smoke half and put the rest in a one hitter, vape or bong later. If I vape it I can still smoke it after..

5. As much as I can jam into the paper and rip it. :p

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't weigh my bud before I use it.

7. I usually do .25 /person. Since I don't smoke joints alone it's always at least .5

8. At least .5 grams, but i prefer around .8 - a full gram. And I gotta have the raw papers for the joint.

9. it all depends on quality, if it's mids I would say .7 +/- but with hygrade indoor more like .3

I do not make much bigger joints, used to but now my lungs beg for mercy if I smoke more than 2 joints a day... Turned to oil, much cleaner on the lungs and also you save quite the money on the long run.

10. around .5-1g probably. don't weigh it out and i only smoke joints with other people. they are usually pretty big though.

11. I don't weight it out. I use RAW cones and just fill it to the size that I want.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I do the exact same thing!! The end result is better than any joint I roll haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah, me too! I gave up on trying to roll proper joints when I found RAW cones. They're great because sometimes I just want a couple drags from a joint, so I can make one with absolutely no waste. Try and roll a 0.2g joint. But with a cone, no probs!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Definetely... No arguments there! I can measure it like I measure a bowl.

I just don't understand why people hate on me for using them lol.

• Like Like x 1
  15. If it's just myself I'll either put .4-.5 if I'm rolling for me and a friend around .7. And anything over .7 is a blunt

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. #16 norml56, Jul 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
    Wait..... people weigh how much they are putting into a joint.... Interesting:smiley-rolling-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm a glass type of girl, but have been smoking joints lately. blunts here and there. I feel like my weed lasts even longer. Im going to get a new bowl tomorrow or a nice bong since I'm in a place where I can smoke inside again (yay!). I think I will pick some of these up tomorrow, too.
    I dont particularly weigh but my ex would whenever I rolled and thats been the amount I usually choose automatically. Which was like .5.

• Like Like x 1
  18. for myself, 0.30-0.4. I smoke pinners and that's all i usually need.

19. I usually put .3 and I wouldn't really feel much higher if I put in twice the amount of that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum