Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Weed Do You Guys Think I Should Get?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nipples, May 22, 2013.

1. Alright so this weekend 5 friends and I are planning on going down to the beach and smoking some bud. I've been smoking for a while, yet somehow have a low tolerance still, and most of my friends tend to have the same tolerance as well... One of my friends, however, has smoked twice before, but never "felt it"... So I'm thinking it's probably going to take a bit more to get him stoned.. Any ideas as to how much weed we're lookin' at here? Lol.

2. Mmm about a quarter would do you and your low tolerance buddies just fine

3. a quarter? fuck man i would say if its just for one day buy an eighth. but if youll be down there for the weekend then get a Q or a lil more

4. A quarter or to be 100% safe a half if you have the money.

5. Lmao, a quarter? By low tolerance I mean my buddies end up saying they're "too high" after about 3 bowl packs, and I can keep going but I usually hit my limit at about 5 bowls... The real issue is the kid who hasn't smoked, cause he really wants to feel it... I think im just gonna let him take a nice big hit of some kief and enjoy the aftermath... So I've decided an 1/8, and some kief. Thanks guys! :D