Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much weed do you go through?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bump840, Feb 23, 2011.

1. my friend always is legit bewildered at how long I can make an eigth last me.. I usually go halfs on a half or quarter with him and while he can go through it within a day or 2, it usually can last me over a month and he ends up just coming back trying to buy the weed back from me, and acts like I'm stupid for not smoking so much of it...

it's fun being high and all but I just dont see it as being as special if i just smoke it all the time.. also the low tolerane is pretty cool too

sorry if this made no sense im a little high now actually lol got this mean bowl of chex mix here i hate the pretzels though

2. I conserve weed, and I get blazed when I wanna get blazed. There's no point in smoking unless you can truly enjoy it, so I save it for special occasions, or if I'm stressed about school. An eighth usually lasts me a couple weeks. Weekends and Fridays :smoke:

3. Haha pretzels are bomb!

Anyway for me a quarter will go for a good week maybe more..you gotta factor in my roommate who barely buys weed and I smoke him out everyday. But I do smoke a lot, so id say a couple weeks if i didnt support my roommates habit too.

4. i get a half each month a quad every 2 weeks an 8th can last me a week and a half if i vape it all i save half for vape and half for my bong

5. Enough.

Stoped paying that much attention to it..

6. I go through a quarter and some change a week, made up of different strains. I'm about to cut back to an eighth a week though, I need to lower my tolerance for fucking real.

7. Definitely a 1/4.

A gram a day

7G's = the whole week....so yeah:)

8. Well, everyone has their own way of enjoying it. Smoke how ever you want to.
    I burn through about an oz a week.

9. Sounds like you need to get a stash jar thread going:hello:
    An ounce a week update would get sine followers for sure.

10. Daaammnnn Smokeyyy:D

11. ya i mean i definetly could go threw a quarter a week if i had enough money or if i really wanted to but i still live at home since im still in highschool and ive kinda narrowed it down to smoking on weekends but go through about a gram a week now, since i only smoke friday and saturday :D

but like i said if i wanted to just be high all day everyday i could easily go through a quarter a week

12. I'm sorry I just can't wrap my mind around that, That's like TRYING to smoke 28 blunt's or 56 joints or 168 bong rips before the week is up......Damn Boi, I wanna see them lungs:D

13. Most of the time for me I spend 20-25 bucks on weed a week :smoke:

14. ya i agree half ounce at most is what i could do...and afford. and that would have to be in joints or blunts since i could never do that in bowls. on weekdays i like to just smoke one bowl probably about .3 - .4 and just get a nice high i dont like getting blitzed.

damn you go through almost an eighth a day that means (Xenzin)

15. that is a different amount for everybody lol. you could be spending 20 bucks meaning you go through a gram a week or you could be spending 20 bucks and getting schwag and going through 3 grams a week.

16. 3 or so bowls a day depending if I'm smoking alone or with others and what I have going on.

17. #17 Xenzin, Feb 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2011
    Well one time my neighbor (when I was living in San Francisco) was gonna sell me a nice bong for 50 bucks, it was beautiful; I loved that bong, had an ash catcher and it held ice nicely; easily over two feet.

But that same day I went through an eighth of weed in about 3 hours, it was sad but I returned that bong the next day(it was better to visit it):eek:

I only smoke an ounce a week because I'm smoking ditch weed(not like the dank I was getting in SF) and it takes quite a bit for me to get high. I hope I can solve this with my little zen garden:smoke:

18. I can make an eigth last anywhere from 4-7 days. I have a low tolerance. plus I really am really trying to conserve weed for Hall Pass. I think that movie might top Due Date in recent high movies.

19. An 1/8 lasts 3-6 days depending on whether I have kief/hash
    . However I got a magic flight launch box a few hours ago and I just had two trenches and I'm ripped which says something for my tolerance. They were both gdp with blackberry kush hash. :cool:

20. i usually get an eighth and i can make it last 2-5 days. it just depends if i buy that eighth on a friday or a monday lol. but i might start buying half oz's though so i don't have to keep buying bud all the time.