Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do u have

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011.

1. #41 kushandbeer, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yup, rare quebecan hybrid strain from White Widow, but sativa dominant, along with the benefits of indica too :) :bongin:

2. Super silver haze, the buds are so tight and resin-y they clog up the grinder. And I have to change the bag on the vape every three days, its insane.:( My growers sucess is going to cost me a fortune in oven bags...

3. Around 4g of great white shark.

4. Yea I had a gram at the start of the Summer, I still have .8 left and I have gotten baked every day since summer began. Crazy how long weed lasts :rolleyes:

5. Sorry bro, do the math. If you still have 1.4 left then you get baked on 0.1/g a day roughly. I bet you were super pooper stoned.

6. About a 1g of some nameless dank ground up in my grinder. Start my tbreak after its gone.

7. 2.5 gs of some bubba kush

8. after a summer of hard work ;) this is what I've got left over:

1. Grape Ape mixed with Grandaddy Purp
    2. Afghan Kush mixed with Grandaddy Purp
    3. Cali Mist
    4. Champagne Haze
    5. Brainstorm Haze
    6. Blueberry
    7. Blueberry Trainwreck
    8. Sour D

about 40 Gs total all mixed in 1 jar, anyone for some fruit?

9. I got 4 grams of lemon , gonna smoke my first joint in 2 weeks in 2 mins :D

10. about 3grams of some nice skunk

couple grams of standard weed and some pollen.

11. I currently have about a quarter of Blackberry Kush, and just under a half of some no name dank.

12. I've got nothing officer, I don't do drugs.

;)

13. Around 2.5 grams of trainwreck and about a gram of blueberry. Both are dank in their own ways :smoke:

14. 39 grams of no name kill! got the ounce for 290 and the extra is profit from last purchase.
    heres a cell pic of a 4.7 gram nug. the stem looks massive so i got rid of it in a quad. lol:smoke:

Attached Files:

15. couple grams of kushage
    [​IMG]
    The half gram tip of this [​IMG]
    and a brownie... which i am eating tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

I plan on getting an eighth (pitch half half on a nice 70-80/q with a friend i think)

16. A couple of Coletrain, 2-3 oz SS cheese, 6 ounces of Atrain, 1 of sagamatha cal train wreck, 1 1/2 of bubblegum Kush, and a half of awesome lemon haze also LOADS of AVB some kif and an ounce of dry shake pressed hash and a half of my own bubble hash Peace 420
    GG

17. #57 RVD420RVD, Aug 8, 2011
    Hell ya! I love fruit

18. #58 RVD420RVD, Aug 8, 2011
    Hell ya! I love my fruit

19. About a quarter of some unknown sativa dank from an ounce I picked up about a month ago. It would all be gone by now, but I just got back from spending two weeks in Amsterdam where I smoked about an ounce of the most delicious weed strains ever. And how do you make a quarter last 3 months? I have to work hard to make one last a week.

20. Elbow of gods pot (mr. nice guy x champagne) and about a half o of various other strains including cheese, chem dog, blue dream, OG Kush, Green Queen, and jolly rancher.