Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do u have

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011.

1. How much weed do u have right now? What strain(s)

2. Over an ounce.

3 distinct strains, cannabutter, hash, ABV weed and a jar of roach meat.

CUrrently smoking hash and weed.

3. An 8th of Blue Dreams, an 8th of Headband, and a gram of California Gold hash. Plus I've got on OZ of short rider thats been in my closet for months because it's too gross to smoke.

Soon my crop will be done and then I'll have a decent amount of
    Green Crack
    Purple Urkle
    Lemon Wreck
    C99
    Cotton Candy
    & Headband

If we're counting edibles I have a batch of brownies and a TON of shake to make more.

4. ^^^ I LOVE YOU :ey: im currently dry :cry:

5. 3-4 grams each of:

Darth Vader OG (some sort of purple crossed with og, tastes like grapes but hits like an og that creeps on you)

Abusive OG

And some Pre-98 Bubba Kush x OG Kush

pictures soon to be in my thread :D

About a half oz or so all together

6. Just finished my batch of Super Silver Haze lol I ate some edibles two days ago and a day ago I went to the bathroom and it straight smelled like Super Silver Haze...i had to laugh

7. A gram of: green crack, blue dream & super silver haze. An 8th of: L.A. Confidential, Wonder OG, Blackberry Kush & AK-47. A half eighth of Raskal's OG Kush Hash and Romulan OG keif. I also use my eJoint vaporizer which works better than my previous MFLB and MUCH more stealthy.

8. Never heard of that strain. What's the OG crossed with?

9. #9 MikExv, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2011
    about .3 of some good shit i got left from my birthday.
    No one ever tells me what brand im buying. They just say "its good, its ok, its premo, or its alright".

10. #10 RVD420RVD, Aug 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha dude that happened to me once! Haha I couldn't believe it haha

11. #11 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 7, 2011
    It's one of the OG kush phenotypes.

12. The exact lineage is unknown. Its also called "L.A. Kush".

13. I'm on a T break for a week and a half... Job coming up:)

14. i got some stuff from a fellow grower. he calls it maple and won't disclose the genetic make up but it tastes like a blueberry crossed with something.

15. It's one of the original phenotypes, one of my favorites and some people consider it the best (I dunno if I'd go that far, it's very good though)

I got some pictures of it from my old pick up in my thread.

And the story goes that Snoop Dogg himself gave the cut to someone named Abusive or some such shit, I dunno. I don't get that into it. It's just a very good pheno of OG.

16. I like abusive also but my favorite cut would have to be that Tahoe OG.

17. At the start of the summer (May 15th) I had a quarter ounce of bud, consisting of 4g blue dream, 1g white widow, 1g black voodoo, and 1g OG kush. I return to college in less than 5 days, and I still have 1.4g remaining from that stash. I have gotten baked every day since summer began

18. #18 SanDiegoStonerz, Aug 7, 2011
    Wow..

19. No one knows what is crossed to get Abusive OG. I don't know if anyone confirmed Abusive even got it from Snoop Dog..:confused:

20. half zip of some platinum bubba and og