Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do I have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gondee, Sep 15, 2009.

1. Well, we can say you didn't get 3+ grams. Give your friend the options you gave yourself. And buy a scale if this is gonna become a frequent activity.

2. I know, right? Maybe the best thing to do is just smoke the rest of what I have and just pay back my friend the 40 bucks. Fuck, I didn't realize I had so little bud. When I get my paycheck this Friday I'll give him his money, and I'll have 60 dollars left over to buy a scale and another sack.
    I hate spending money I don't have, but if I'm going to end up with a deficit, I'm at least going to get high while I do it.

3. Now thats thinking!

4. Hey props for not having a shitty attitude about it, alot of people would get all bent out of shape even when there's something to be learned. If I were you I'd still bring it up to the friend who fronted it. He surely knew what you didn't, I would let him know you're not a pushover. I'm not saying throw rocks at his house and ninja kick his grandmother, but let him know "Hey, I know this is a bit short and I don't feel comfortable paying $40 for it." If he's legit he'll do -something- about it, and if not? You got a little wiser today.

5. no, pay him 20, say hes not ripping you off you know what your talking about. and buy a scale with the other 20

6. I just hope my friend doesn't get angry with me. The last time he fronted me everything went perfectly well, despite the fact I didn't have a scale. Guess I learned myself a lesson..
    I wish my paycheck came sooner so I could pay him back ASAP. All in all though, I probably got hooked up for 40 dollars. All the 20 sack's I've picked off of the dealers in my area have always looked kinda skimpy. Hopefully my buddy won't mind that I won't be able to pay him until Friday, but I'm pretty sure that's when he gets his next paycheck too, so he probably won't mind too much.

Thank all of you for your help an advice, it is much appreciated. Thanks to you guys I came to the realization that trying to sell this weed would be futile, and now I have my own sack. Thanks to my newly lowered tolerance it should keep me high through the week..

I hope.

:)

7. However much I'd like to do this.. I don't wanna disappoint him. He's my real good buddy, but he's kind of judgmental. The fact of the matter is, we both agreed on 40 bucks, and it would be wrong of me to back out on him like that. Understand that I'm generally broke as fuck on a monthly basis, but with my buddy it's all about principle, and I don't want him to think I'm trying to screw him over or anything.

8. If he gave you less then 40$ worth of bud and told you to sell it for 40$ then you should be mad at him.

9. Like I mentioned earlier, I felt like I had more weed to begin with than I do now. I feel like somehow a nug escaped from the container, but I can't think of any way that could have happened. We made the terms together, and if I wasn't comfortable with the terms of the deal I shouldn't have gotten myself involved in the first place. No worries.. you live, you learn, you die. The reason I'm not too bothered about all this is because I just happen to be getting money this Friday (or possibly Monday) and I NEVER have money! This way, I can get high off of my own supply and still have enough money left over to pick up a 60 sack.

10. Good luck in the future man. And buy that scale, you will never regret it.

11. Thats .7 to 1.1 grams depending on how dense that shit is

12. thats what i like to hear

13. rule number 4 i know you've heard this before
    never get high off your own supply -biggie

lol just reminded me of that song, but good choice and attitude

14. Buy a scale and then you wouldnt have to ask I say .7 to 1.5