Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much weed do I have?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gondee, Sep 15, 2009.

1. #1 Gondee, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009
    How many grams of weed do I have?

Nickel for reference.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sorry about the low quality pics, taken with my webcam without proper lighting.

2. Judging by the nickel you used for reference, I would pay no more than the amount of money shown below, pictures taken by my webcam in poor light.

3. looks like a gram at the most to me
    and you cant talk about dealing here

4. I'm not concerned about what you would pay, I just want to get an idea of how much weed I have. Jeez every time I ask a question on a forum I always get some smart ass response. Is it that difficult to help a brother out?

5. Guess these pictures aren't really doing the weed justice. I wish you guys could get a real-life look this stuff. Agh.

6. Lol I was just giving you a lighthearted jab for posting without the pictures linked.

Now that you've got pics up, I'd guess you're at 1.5 or so

7. how the fuck am i not helping you?
    i said it looks like a gram
    you gave me a shitty close up picture next to a nickel to judge
    go buy a scale,
    or dont complain about not recieving sufficient help

you just want to think its more weed then it is

8. yea 1.5 to 1.75
    edit: scratch that, thought it was a quarter. about .75 grams.

9. My guess is that you have weed the size of a nickel

10. Well, I would say that that stuff is more compact than regular nugs, judgine by the way it looks, I wouldn't be surprised if that hit 1.75 to 2gs. If you paid around 15$ you didn't get ripped to bad.

11. I see. Excuse me for misinterpreting you, I have yet to get properly acquainted with this community.

More pics for further reference.. though if it is apparent to everyone here that I only have a gram to a gram and a half, I am in deep shit.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Depending how dense, looks ~1 maybe 1.5g's.

13. what are you in shit for lol

14. Woah man, I never said you weren't helping me.
    I am aware the pictures are shitty.. and I'm not complaining about getting sufficient help. I have no way to give you guys a better idea about the density of this weed. No worries brother.. and no need to get so worked up. Yikes, I was under the impression that a community of stoners would be less tense.

15. Why would you be in deep shit?

16. I gave you my guess, how much did you pay for it? u were told it was an eighth weren't you? and paid $60 for it?

17. def not more than 2 grams

18. Well, I suppose I wouldn't be in deep shit, but I would be in a compromising position.
    You see, my friend fronted me for this sack, and we agreed that I should be able to sell it for 40 dollars. I guess I either don't fully realize what a gram looks like, or this weed is more dense and compact than you guys can tell from the pictures. Where I live, a 20 sack will get you like 1.3-1.7 grams. So if I only have like 1.5 grams, I'll only be getting 20 bucks, which puts me 20 bucks in debt.
    I need to either renegotiate terms with my friend (bad idea, he'd probably get mad) or I should just smoke it and pay him back when I get my paycheck on Friday.

19. if your going to sell, buy a scale.

20. #20 Canada420, Sep 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2009

If you sell it to the next guy for 40 he might think you ripped him off and start on you. So tell your friend you'll give him 20 bucks and smoke it. :smoke: Also what the guy above me said is a good investment. Then you know what you get and dont have to worry so much.