1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

How much to spend on gas?

Discussion in 'General' started by straitsb, Sep 25, 2003.

1. How much is it there?
    What kind of car / gas milage do you get?
    How much do you spend a week?

The cheapest around me (Athens, GA) is $1.37. About a week ago I thought $1.47 was good.. ouch. I drive a Honda Accord V6, so I don't get but 19-23 MPG. I drive to school, college actually, everyday, two time a day twice a week, and it's about.. a half hour drive just to get there. So that's an hour drive up there a back everyday, and a two hour drive up there a back two times a week. And I work just about everyday. That's a 20 minute drive up there, and 20 back. I drive way too much to be a smoker... I remember on Sunday I filled my tank up.. about $19, and I filled up again today, just a little below 1/4 tank, and it took $16.

I hate gas prices.. whatever happened to $0.95 gas? Fuck gas prices.

2. I think it was 1.49 the last time I stopped and got some. It goes up and down constantly around here. I always bitch when I wait until the next morning to get gas and it's 5 cents higher. It sucks that it's pretty much a necessity for us.

There's an old gas station about ten miles down the road that has been out of business for about 5 or 6 years and the sign says .79/gallon. I'd get out of my car and dance if the prices went down to that again!

3. well in Scotland and most of the u.k.......we have to pay approx £4 a gallon........that's about $6-7 a gallon..........petrol here would cost 20pence a litre if it wasn't for the govt's 60pence tax per litre...............i get approx 48 miles to the gallon, in a 1.3 litre car........Peace out.......Sid

4. $1.47 a gallon on Monday when I filled up. I have a 93 Civic LX (1.5l if you don't know all the trim level engines) and I get anywhere between 25 and 38 mpg depending on if I drive around or only drive when there's no traffic and go on the interstate. I also only have a 10 gal tank in my car, but I fit 10.13 gallons in there on Monday. Got about 360 miles on a tank before I filled her up, tho.

5. I drive a chevy blazer that gets ass gas mileage at around 15mpg...gas here in Oregon was upwards of two dollars not too long ago, the station that I usually buy from went to 1.99, but as autumn approaches its getting cheaper, right now its down to around 1.69/gallon...With a 20gallon gas tank my blazer can cost me upwards of 40 bucks a fill up

6. What happened to the van of death there Nubs? :D

7. Yeah, where's the Ice Cream Man Van?????

8. still have it, the kia sedona, but i have my blazer for work..doesn't matter though, my kia is just as much of a gas hog as the blaze

Grasscity Deals Near You