Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much to get you stoned?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JesusMurphy, Oct 14, 2011.

1. How much weed does it take to get you stoned? For me it takes a .5 joint and a .2 bong after, to get me feeling pretty high. But that's my routine before bed. I smoke the joint, then hit the bong straight after. t takes awa the taste of the joint, and it tastes like pure weed. :)

2. i smoke a reg sized jay .5 .6 every 3-4hours

3. sounds like a nice routine. it usually takes a king size j to get me pretty blazed.

4. I think that all depends on the quality of the bud you are smoking.

5. j's dont get me blazed... my mflb does, and so does my bubbler... j's are chill and all, but damn are they ever a waste..

6. After a 2-3 week T- break it takes meybe 4-5 hits. Its awsome

7. i can get a good high goin on with 3 hits from my glass spoon of my normal dank

8. Depends on quality mang

9. 2-3 hits if it's the good-good, 4-5 if it's lower quality usually has me feeling pretty good (I usually like to go for a ~6 rather than shoot for 10).

10. 1/4 a medium bowl packed in a footlong bong taking bong tokes. Big milky hits.

11. A few days ago I was to the point where $20 worth (1g of super dank medical widow, sour d etc from local collective, or ~1.3 for average dank depending on where I get it) would only get me a decent buzz for 2-4 hrs, wasn't getting me beyond a 5/10 and that's packing a fat bowl taking 2-3 hits every 5 min and smoking it all to the face, then packing another once its empty. It takes abt 1.5-2 g for me to b where I wanna be. Unfortunateley I have pneumonia and am having to take a forced t break or risk Fucking my chest into oblivion, edibles don't even work properly for me now. But last time I was sick I had a 5 day break and that brought me from a tolerance like I have now, to a point where one bowl got me ripped for 1.5-2 hrs. Course it only lasted a few days and then shot back up. But this is gonna b about 1-2 wks b4 I'm well enough to smoke again and I'm already on day 3 of no weed (tried a 1g firecracker, had a slight buzz hit me 3 hrs in for an hr then a fuked up fever hit me) and day 4 of no smoking (1 hit to quell nausea b4 firecracker kicked in, which diddnt rly happen, doesn't count to me) so this will b my longest break since I started can't wait to get better and ripped! Sorry for the novel Gc + me + sober (other than mild analgesia from my meds for pneumonia) = ranting long post me.

TL;DR 1.5-2G but on a tbreak due to pneumonia so it should b .25-.5 once I'm back ina wk or 2.

12. when I smoke my 18 inch beaker bottom 8 arm tree perc bong w/ ash catcher one hit is all I need :) God I love that thing, it will be 1 week on sturday

13. Two sips of light beer and I wake up in Vegas on a rooftop, :cool:.

14. My norm is 1-2 hits every 2 hours or so. Joints really don't get me to that stoned point, but 2-3 bong rips of the good will have me fried.

15. A few bowls can get me mighty toasted. I prefer not to smoke so much that I can't do shit, but sometimes I can't help myself :smoke:

16. A joint rolled with those little Zig Zag rolling papers is enough to get me stoned. Being lightweight's awesome. :eek:

17. bowl for yourself should get you lifted, (as long as it's some good bud, and a sizeable amount in relation to how often you buy)

like now, i'm really lifted, off just half of this bowl, and i blow through quarters in a couple of days

and this is just an averagely small spoon bowl, not out of my bigass zong or anything.

18. 4.7gs
    But really before my tbreak probably a good blunt
    Now 1/4th of that and I'm pretty lifted <3 tbreaks